Zebralight SC62w flickering

Rhinny2012

Newly Enlightened
I have an SC62w that is only about 2 months old and I get a constant flickering on the 326 lm level for H2. I have tried 3 different batteries and cleaned all the contact points with alcohol. It's less noticeable on a fully charged battery, but once it gets to about 4 volts, the flickering starts. Note that it is not on the H1 level, just on the 326 lm H2 level.
Anyone else have this happen? It's really annoying and makes that level useless.

UnderPar

Enlightened
I have experienced flickering not in my SC62w but in my SC52w L2 some two years ago. Did the same thing that you did but wasn't able to arrest the issue. I emailed ZL CS then I was given a RMA. Returned the light to them and was eventually replaced when my "repaired" unit was still flickering upon its return to me. It ttook around 4 months though for me to receive the replacement. HTH

Rhinny2012

Newly Enlightened
A little more information that I have learned is that if I put it on H1 for a short enough time to feel warm, then the flickering goes away at th 326 lm mode. Would that type of behavior be a clue to anyone about what may be wrong? (Aside from it simply being defective)