• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired * SOLD* - Micro-Illuminator & Nano-Mate

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I hate to do this, but recent purchases require me to sell these two FANTASTIC little mods by Lambda & Arc Mania

Pewter Micro Illuminator - New, tested only $60 (normally $70)
Pewter Nano-Mate - New, tested only $55 (normally $65)

CPF is upgrading software this weekend, so <font color="blue">if you buy these both now</font> (before the CPF is shutdown for the weekend)...I'll let the package go for $100 & I'll throw in a Brand New in Package CMG Black Infinity with green LED!!

Shipped U.S. 50 states via USPS Priority, insured, w/delivery confirmation.

PayPal [email protected]

Thanks for looking!

drs2000

Newly Enlightened
Re: Micro-Illuminator & Nano-Mate

Thank you sir! More lights! Are these things considered non-addictive according to the FDA? Just wondering...

DRS the crazed... Maybe even cracked.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif:D

drs2000

Newly Enlightened

Did you duct-tape these to a plane or something? They're here already!! In fine shape. Thanks for the illuminating experience. (Look down barrel of Nano-mate. Twist 'til it hurts your eyes. Back off.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

Thanks for the nicely kept lights. Will be well loved at thier new home..

Yours, DRS the crazed..

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

Helps to know the pilot! Just kidding...I'm pretty amazed they got there so soon myself. Now I've got to retrace my steps on the day that I mailed them, so I can do it again! Thanks for letting me know and thanks for the transaction!