Malkoff        
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IMALENT DT70---a powerful flashlight up to 16000LM!

Default IMALENT DT70---a powerful flashlight up to 16000LM!

Hi, Everyone,

Imalent is going to release our DT70, which is so compact but straggering brightness! -- 16000lumens, powered by 4pcs 18650, with USB charging port!

Here are some small description of its advantages:
    1. OLED display
    2. Up to 16000lumens, with very wide beam and 700meters distance
    3. USB rechargeable
    4. Can change 18650 easily, without battery magazine
    5. Instant turbo mode, just press the left button can get it
    6. Special modes included ( strobe, SOS and beacon)

The IMALENT DT70 is a versatile USB rechargeable LED tactical flashlight with multi-level output and an OLED display. The OLED display shows the battery voltage, output, charging status, and has a flashing overheat warning, which makes it much easier to know the status of the flashlight. Utilizing the latest CREE XHP70 LED, its aluminum OP reflector helps distribute the beam more evenly, and can output up to 16,000 lumens. There are four output levels, with the tactical-switch button making it easy to operate.
    Supported by 4pcs IMALENT 18650 Li-ion rechargeable batteries, its advanced temperature control module, low-voltage warning and low-power protection make the DT70 the perfect flashlight for any demanding environment or scenario.
    Features

·Utilizes the latest CREE XHP70 LEDs, with a lifespan up to 50000 hours with ·maximum output of 16000 lumens. Includes a built-in USB charging interface
    ·The OLED display can show various parameters
    ·Product size: 146(length)*70 (head diameter) *50 (diameter) mm
    ·Net weight:427g
    ·High efficiency constant power circuit will maintain constant brightness
    ·Anti-reverse battery protection
    ·Built-in thermal control module will automatically adjust the brightness output
    ·according to the working state and outer temperature
    ·Combination of toughened ultra-clear mineral and anti-reflective coating glass
    ·Aluminum OP reflector
    ·Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy body, wear-resistant Type III hard-anodized surface
    ·treatment
    ·IPX-8 standard waterproof (2 meters submersible)
    ·1.5m impact resistant
    ·Tail stand function

We are looking for dealers and distributors worldwide. Please send us email at sales@imalent.com if any interest.

Best regards,
    Shellen

IMALENT marketing team

Default Re: IMALENT DT70---a powerful flashlight up to 16000LM!

looks great flashlight

may it will be my first imalent

but will waiting any review from flashlight review section first

From an Imalent fan I am so glad I waited for your new products. I have 9 of your lights,and will own 3 or 4 more of ur lights.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeterg View Post
    From an Imalent fan I am so glad I waited for your new products. I have 9 of your lights,and will own 3 or 4 more of ur lights.
    Thank you very much.

When you buy 20 models of our flashlights, send us a pic, we will give you one of our 21st new model for you for free.

Best regards,
    Shellen

IMALENT TEAM

Quote Originally Posted by me_no_thing View Post
    looks great flashlight

We are happy to hear that you will join Imalent. I think review would be ready in Jan.

Best regards,
    Shellen

IMALENT team

It seems to me this Imalent(TM) DT70 belongs to a new class of LED flashlights. I am not an engineer like V54 but philosophically, it appears that DT70 belongs to a new class of flashlights that is able to double the lumens of previous Turbo output. So, for example, the previous turbo limit was 7,000-9,000 lumens for Triple or Quad XHP70 LED emitter. Now, we are seeing up to 16,000 lumens from this ferocious DT70. I love it. I will need to sell some stuff and buy this Imalent(TM) DT70 from Becoler Store on Amazon.
    Last edited by search_and_rescue; 01-09-2017 at 04:37 PM. Reason: New Thought

Flashaholic*

hard to believe this has not taken off yet ......

Received my Imalent DT70 yesterday, charged up the batteries. Turned it on... Only 3 of the 4 LED's work. Changed the battery clockwise/counter clockwise hoping for the best... nope, still three of four working LED's. What to do now? I'm guessing a return and replace will be very difficult and take a lot of time and lead to frustration, all of which I have no time for.
    Ill dedicate a short but concentrated amount of time getting this resolved in hopes Imalent satisfies me as a customer.
    It's a shame as this light was for me but a good friend and highly respected member here was going to evaluate it which could have made this sell like crazy. I will keep this updated with hopes of success.
    Disappointed and frustrated.
    LumenTodd
    BLF GT- Aspheric- Osram Flat Black- Wavien Collar X65vn K60vn TN36vn TN30vnTK61vn TK75vnKT LD60vn PD35vn E41vn,TN35vn TN32vn Shockervn SVD7vn X40vn K40mvn K50vn Eye40vn S200c2vn MMUX3vn SL3vn T45Cvn MiNivn V25Cvn MM15vn MX25L3vn TK35UEvn TM11vn TM06vn M43vn X60vn TM36vnTMack:2w 405nm 520nm

Please read my unboxing experience here in this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by me_no_thing View Post
    looks great flashlight

BLF GT- Aspheric- Osram Flat Black- Wavien Collar X65vn K60vn TN36vn TN30vnTK61vn TK75vnKT LD60vn PD35vn E41vn,TN35vn TN32vn Shockervn SVD7vn X40vn K40mvn K50vn Eye40vn S200c2vn MMUX3vn SL3vn T45Cvn MiNivn V25Cvn MM15vn MX25L3vn TK35UEvn TM11vn TM06vn M43vn X60vn TM36vnTMack:2w 405nm 520nm

V54 Lights don't arrive with dead LED's, see my post here in thread...

LT

Quote Originally Posted by search_and_rescue View Post
    It seems to me this Imalent(TM) DT70 belongs to a new class of LED flashlights. I am not an engineer like V54 but philosophically, it appears that DT70 belongs to a new class of flashlights that is able to double the lumens of previous Turbo output. So, for example, the previous turbo limit was 7,000-9,000 lumens for Triple or Quad XHP70 LED emitter. Now, we are seeing up to 16,000 lumens from this ferocious DT70. I love it. I will need to sell some stuff and buy this Imalent(TM) DT70 from Becoler Store on Amazon.

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by LumenTodd View Post
    V54 Lights don't arrive with dead LED's, see my post here in thread...

LT

yeah they better step up real quick......this internet thing will make you or break you overnight....are you listening imalent?

Unenlightened

Whoa I just saw that the Imalent DT70 is on sale at Touch of Modern for $215: http://bit.ly/imalentdt70

Just got it. Thinking of getting a second but not sure how good it is. I was originally going to get one on Amazon but the cheapest I could find at $500+.

Sale ends in a few days so would love to hear more people's feedback (who own a DT70) on how well it worked for them.

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by sonnyvu View Post
    Whoa I just saw that the Imalent DT70 is on sale at Touch of Modern for $215: http://bit.ly/imalentdt70

Just got it. Thinking of getting a second but not sure how good it is. I was originally going to get one on Amazon but the cheapest I could find at $500+.

Sale ends in a few days so would love to hear more people's feedback (who own a DT70) on how well it worked for them.

did you not read what todd posted ?
    sounds like it didnt work out too well for him?
    sounds like you work for them to me
    their sending out crap , busted, non working lights, and not standing behind them
    give us a review when you get yours
    your a fool to actually buy one after reading this
    i bet we dont hear back from you..............
    Last edited by hahoo; 02-26-2017 at 03:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hahoo View Post
    did you not read what todd posted ?
    sounds like it didnt work out too well for him?
    sounds like you work for them to me
    their sending out crap , busted, non working lights, and not standing behind them
    give us a review when you get yours
    your a fool to actually buy one after reading this
    i bet we dont hear back from you..............
    LumenTodd did not mention and has not given an update in this thread regarding his submitting a RMA to either the seller or Imalent. Where did you hear that either is not standing behind the products?

Regarding your previous post about how the rapid spread of info on the internet these days can make you or break you, there's another manufacturer that has had its share of quality issues, and it's still hanging around.

And you're attacking a poster instead of the contents of the post. I think a mod would step in upon seeing this. If not there is a terrible double standard here.
    Imalent, Armytek, Gearbest, and Banggood are still in business for the same reason Logan Paul is still making money.
    Imalent, Failure Imminent.

Edit* sorry, I don't reccomend these lights unless you want to spend an extra $60 to send them back to China within a week after you buy them.
    Last edited by thegameisrigged; 02-26-2017 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thegameisrigged View Post
    There is another thread about this. They are IN FACT, not standing behind their product. $60 - $100 to ship back to China? MANY people are getting non working or defective models and every single person is fucked if they can't resolve the issue through paypal. I was planning on buying one of these but I will never buy an IMALENT product after this and I will shout from the rooftops to stay away from them every time I see someone inquiring about their products.

Attachment 4832

Language!!!
    a single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows- St. Francis of Assissi

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by thegameisrigged View Post
    There is another thread about this. They are IN FACT, not standing behind their product. $60 - $100 to ship back to China? MANY people are getting non working or defective models and every single person is fucked if they can't resolve the issue through paypal. I was planning on buying one of these but I will never buy an IMALENT product after this and I will shout from the rooftops to stay away from them every time I see someone inquiring about their products.

facts are facts....i just stated facts....learn to live with it

Update, After running around town getting shipping quotes, Yes Banggood wants me to pay return shipping costs, although another representative said I should not be responsible for these costs I had to escalate the dispute with PayPal as my deadline to do so was due.. I had Skylumens evaluate the light, he rightfully so declined to open it up and try to repair the light as there are just too many possible risks involved. So I sit and wait for PayPal to help me resolve this. I will update as I know more. I regret this purchase.

Not Happy.

LT

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by LumenTodd View Post
    Update, After running around town getting shipping quotes, Yes Banggood wants me to pay return shipping costs, although another representative said I should not be responsible for these costs I had to escalate the dispute with PayPal as my deadline to do so was due.. I had Skylumens evaluate the light, he rightfully so declined to open it up and try to repair the light as there are just too many possible risks involved. So I sit and wait for PayPal to help me resolve this. I will update as I know more. I regret this purchase.

Not Happy.

LT
    '

wow , this sux
    hate it for you my friend, makes me mad
    hope you get a good light, no shipping, then this pathetic company goes under
    man they sure make em look good in the pics

Thinking Re: IMALENT DT70---a powerful flashlight up to 16000LM!

Hello, I am new to this forum. Have many years experience with flashlights. I just received my DT70 and charging batteries as I type. I own 9 Imalent products. The DDT40 is my favorite of their line. I have the 2017 model of it. All of them work great. I bought many of them on Amazon cause I don't want to wait, but being a VIP 5 with BangGood I always get my shipment s in 7-12 days max. I can't believe BangGood is making you pay to return it since it is DOA. I have bought a lot from them and received many for review to, so I hope this is not how the operate.

wow , this sux
    hate it for you my friend, makes me mad
    hope you get a good light, no shipping, then this pathetic company goes under
    man they sure make em look good in the pics[/QUOTE]

My DT70 came today from a Germany based seller, its seal was broke and handbook missing. Batteries at 3.27v, seems many buyers have reported this!!!

I wonder if there was errors in the manual and sellers checked all four batteries were discharging equally before sending it out?
    MS18, X70, MS12, X80-GT, DX80, X45vn, k75, D18, MF01S, D4SV2 - My Lumen whore Reviews: https://www.youtube.com/c/FLASHAHOLICS_GB

Doing a quick ceiling bounce test against all my other lights this DT70 is definitely 16,000 Lumens at turn on, maybe more.
    MS18, X70, MS12, X80-GT, DX80, X45vn, k75, D18, MF01S, D4SV2 - My Lumen whore Reviews: https://www.youtube.com/c/FLASHAHOLICS_GB

Epic

Last edited by KG_Tuning; 06-14-2017 at 01:53 PM.

DT70 destroys my other compact lights

Last edited by KG_Tuning; 06-14-2017 at 01:52 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hahoo View Post
    hard to believe this has not taken off yet ......
    You changed your tune quickly!!! lol!

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by Capolini View Post
    You changed your tune quickly!!! lol!
    yep, anything can look good on paper, from other people talking it up, fancy pics, other peoples overblown lux numbers.....
    test is when you get YOUR hands on it and test if for yourself..
    then the truth comes out.....
    comprenda?
    Last edited by hahoo; 05-10-2017 at 01:32 AM.

Can't decide which I like best.

Got mine. The finish is really good. It has a matte finish and no signs of CNC machining (unlike previous Imalent lights that I've had that showed machining and a gloss anodising).
    A lot of light. The beam is more of a thrower with a good amount of spill. So it reaches a good distance and still has a lot of spill to light up your surroundings.

I did a quick video of the amount of heat it produces. Its only 2min 10 seconds before the high temp kicked in and the light automatically reduced to 1800lumens. It hit a heat temp of 57 degrees C and a base (handle) of 45 degrees C.

Last edited by Bruno28; 06-28-2017 at 06:58 PM.

It's great isn't it. Does the 'night to day' better than the X45, X45 is just a big bright yellow circle and the DT70 is just linear pure white light for yard after yard, the hotspot blends into the spill. There's a few ugly petals on the edges of the spill but overall it's still the light to beat.

Here are some issues I've been having with mine. The ring that tightens the glass lens and reflector was cut a bit short and therefore does not compress the glass well. I found this out when I got my other dt70 and swapped the bezel rings.

The other issue I've had is the light never showing 4.20volt when fully charged. It shows 4.07v and also cuts out charging at the 4.07v.

And the third issue is the light blinking when running in turbo after about 30 seconds.

Fourth is the new spring battery case has too much stiffness and therefore when screwing the battery to head, the thread anodizing has been removed. So the light does not lockout anymore.
    I wish I would get a replacement that fixed these issues. 2 out of 3 DT70 that I got had issues.
    Last edited by Bruno28; 07-14-2017 at 10:34 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast