flashlights for Christmas

Chet

Newly Enlightened
I know it's getting late, been looking at the Convoy S2 and S3 lights, mainly interested in a single 18650 battery type light, question is can i find these in the states to have them by christmas, all the ones on Ebay are being delivered after the holidays. did i miss US dealers who may have them in stock

Chet

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
thanks, i found the s3 at gearbest, there are some choices i am not up on, maybe i can some help, the s3 i am looking at is the s3 xm-l2 t6 4c led, 4300-4500k
with these options 7135 4 7135 5 or the 7135 6 not sure what the 4 5 and 6 mean

chet
http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_236471.html
Those are the ones that I got and I love them but they are on the warm side as I expected.The 4,5,6 evidently refer to the number of regulating chips on the driver build where the more chips allow more current to the LED and this a higher output light.
I went with the 4 as I don't want the brightness at the expense of battery life which is always a trade off.
I think there are 8 chip versions too?
The chips are clearly visible on the driver board when you take off the head behind the LED.

I ordered mine with the expedited shipping and they came to the USA in less than a week which blows me away but that was a few weeks ago too and the closer we get to the holidays the less I would expect that kind of shipping performance too.

MX421

Enlightened
Wonder why i can't quote posts now...

I'm not an expert, but I believe the 4 5 6 is the # of 7135 modules in the driver. The more, the brighter. Obviously the trade-off is less run time. I think it may be described better at Mountain Electronics, but i don't have time to check

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wonder why i can't quote posts now...

I'm not an expert, but I believe the 4 5 6 is the # of 7135 modules in the driver. The more, the brighter. Obviously the trade-off is less run time. I think it may be described better at Mountain Electronics, but i don't have time to check

Exactly what I was trying to say too.

MX421

Enlightened
Beat me by 5 minutes :) I guess it was taking that long for me to figure out why i can't quote anyone anymore. Page didn't refresh during the three attempts.