Rofis TR 20 warranty repair and exchange

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
A few months ago I finally made the move to UPGRADE my current EDC Rofis JR 20. I was pleased about the deal and was looking forward to the bump in power from 300 to 1100 lumens. Unfortunately that TR 20 can NOT be adjusted to bring the head to 45 degrees (again!) I know its tight yet I have some amount of power in my grip and rubber gloves, but it does not adjust. The Rofis people have been great in their sincere desire to help me. As promised a replacement (complimentary) arrived here last week. Great to report that Rofis is honorable and did what they promised; Sad to say that by all apparent indicators Rofis quality control (or lack of it) will have me avoiding them forever. maybe there a lesson here, as I have been a happy Rofis customer for over three years due to my outstanding JR 20 ownership experience. when I went to upgrade I was disappointed, then disappointed again. This light can NOT adjust to 45 degrees either! The Rofis people are outstanding professionals who do care about customers. They did help me and honor all promises.It is a shame that the Rofis TR 20 is lacking in quality control. The people at Rofis are good, the actual light itself is a bad product that I greatly regret purchasing!

Last edited:

Danielsan

Enlightened
What do you mean with 45 degree? You mean the light isnt perfectly straight when the head is in normal position like a typical flashlight? Or do you mean the head cant be tilted to the 90 degree position of a typical angle light?
My copy is really good but you need some force to do it, thats the only flaw.

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
What do you mean with 45 degree? You mean the light isnt perfectly straight when the head is in normal position like a typical flashlight? Or do you mean the head cant be tilted to the 90 degree position of a typical angle light?
My copy is really good but you need some force to do it, thats the only flaw.
my mistake it is actually NINETY degrees that is needed. no it does not turn at all. I have a modest amount of power in my grip yet no luck.

Lateck

Newly Enlightened
task, I'm sorry to read about your problems. I am new to my Rofis TR20, but I have no issues with it.
As Danielsan said it take a little force to rotate the head but I have not had any issues.
It is nice to read that the CS at Rofis is good. Sorry you regret the purchase.
Good luck,

Lateck.