Prometheus        
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 41 of 41

Thread: WTS: Grant and Gavin Hawk RAM I (Nr. 51 of 60)

  1. #31
    Flashaholic* Genna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,120

    Default Re: WTS: Grant and Gavin Hawk RAM I (Nr. 51 of 60)

    Last bump before withdrawn

  2. #32
    Flashaholic* Genna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,120

    Default Re: WTS: Grant and Gavin Hawk RAM I (Nr. 51 of 60)

    Withdrawn, thanks

  3. #33
    Flashaholic* Genna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,120

    Default Re: WTS: Grant and Gavin Hawk RAM I (Nr. 51 of 60)

    Again for sale!

  4. #34
    Flashaholic* Genna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,120

    Default Re: WTS: Grant and Gavin Hawk RAM I (Nr. 51 of 60)

    Price drop!

  5. #35
    Unenlightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: WTS: Grant and Gavin Hawk RAM I (Nr. 51 of 60)

    Nov. 19, 2017 -- Hi, I am a new member here but have a large, 100% positive trading record on Bladeforums.com - I am potentially interested in your RAM but would like to see if we can find a price that works for both of us. Please contact me back about this to see if we can meet on price. Again, I am brand new to Candle Power Forums and unfamiliar with how this site works, but I assume it is similar to bladeforums. I hope it is ok for me to post my direct email address here (mmistermaui @ earthlink dot net) so you can contact me directly if you like.

  6. #36
    Unenlightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: WTS: Grant and Gavin Hawk RAM I (Nr. 51 of 60)

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrim View Post
    Nov. 19, 2017 -- Hi, I am a new member here but have a large, 100% positive trading record on Bladeforums.com - I am potentially interested in your RAM but would like to see if we can find a price that works for both of us. Please contact me back about this to see if we can meet on price. Again, I am brand new to Candle Power Forums and unfamiliar with how this site works, but I assume it is similar to bladeforums. I hope it is ok for me to post my direct email address here (mmistermaui @ earthlink dot net) so you can contact me directly if you like.

    SORRY- typo in my email address, (not 2 m's in the beginning) correction here: mistermaui @ earthlink dot net

  7. #37
    Flashaholic* Genna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,120

    Default Re: WTS: Grant and Gavin Hawk RAM I (Nr. 51 of 60)

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrim View Post
    SORRY- typo in my email address, (not 2 m's in the beginning) correction here: mistermaui @ earthlink dot net
    I‘m on Bladeforums too...I try to contact you twice but undelivered mail return...

  8. #38
    Flashaholic* Genna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,120

    Default Re: **Price drop** WTS: Gavin & Grant Hawk RAM I (Nr. 51 of 60)

    Still available!

  9. #39
    Flashaholic* Genna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,120

    Default Re: **Price drop** WTS: Gavin & Grant Hawk RAM I (Nr. 51 of 60)

    Bump!

  10. #40
    Unenlightened
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: WTS: Grant and Gavin Hawk RAM I (Nr. 51 of 60)

    Hello,
    Is the RAM still for sale? If so, what's the current asking price?
    Thank you.

  11. #41
    Flashaholic* Genna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,120

    Default Re: WTS: Grant and Gavin Hawk RAM I (Nr. 51 of 60)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizerly1 View Post
    Hello,
    Is the RAM still for sale? If so, what's the current asking price?
    Thank you.
    **Sold over Email**

    Thank you CPF!!
    Last edited by Genna; 12-30-2017 at 03:10 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •