My AA is finally here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*
I happen to have a beautiful woman who understands my hobby of lights as well as my addiction to them..hehe
She purchased me an ARC AA as a Bday gift and I must say I really like this light.It just feels good in your hand and solid as a little tank.
I plan to hang it from a keeper on my belt at work and use it for report writing and other smaller tasks.It will probably get much use along with my other ARC carried on duty(LSL-S)
All in all having purchased now 2 ARC lights I am very happy with the quality and edc value of both lights.
I wish all suppliers would ship as quick as ARC does as the light arrived in only 2 days from ARC to her door in Alabama.
Great service and very nice light....just had to tell someone about my new toy..hehe

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really like the Arc AA too. It makes a good book light. And of course many other uses as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Flashlight Enthusiast
I definitely prefer the Arc AA over the Arc AAA. Both have their place of course though.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I consider my AA (along with the LSL-ST) as one of the few jewels of the collection. It was my first "expensive" light. I'm still saving it-just too nice to knock around.

cool4light

Newly Enlightened
ofcourse now after getting the arc aaa and the aa, whenever i want to read at night instead of using the room light i sometimes just use the arcs! go figure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Love my Arc AA also,
Run it with lithiums and slapped it on my keychain and it is very useful. You never know how much you need a flashlight until there is one on your keychain.
Rumor has it that Peter might put one of those 4 emitter 8mm LEDs in the AA and run it at 100mA. The run time will drop to around 5 hours but it will be a must have light!

Mattman

Enlightened
The AA is a very nice light. I love the finish on it - it's just like the LS series. Maybe that's why I'm nicer to it than I am to my AAA!

Arc shipping really does rule, doesn't it? I've never seen a place that so consistently ships in-stock items RIGHT NOW! I've even received 2 day items the next day in Ohio, which is very cool.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
Mattman said:
Arc shipping really does rule, doesn't it? I've never seen a place that so consistently ships in-stock items RIGHT NOW! I've even received 2 day items the next day in Ohio, which is very cool.

[/ QUOTE ]
I've received Federal Express Super Saver packages overnight here in Seattle, so I have no complaints about the shipping either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts