A big thanks from a deployed service member

X

Xavier

Well I'm sure most of you know Brian a member of this forum and today he handed out the flash light many of you donated to the Predator Sq. I myself was looking very forward to this day and was very happy to get a Pelican super saberlite. I've been wanting a good light for sometime I nearly got when I was gathering things for this deployment but I decided to just keep using the cheap one I found a few years ago. Now I have a nice flashlight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif so thanks everyone who contributed it was very nice of you and all of use here where very happy and much appreciate your generosity.
Xavier

SilverFox

Flashaholic
Hello Xavier,

Welcome to CPF.

Brian is doing a good job as Santa Claus. We have been waiting for him to hand the flashlights out.

Enjoy yours.

Thank you for your efforts there so we can be safe here.

Tom

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
Xavier,
Welcome to CPF! Thanks for taking care of business over there. We are very proud of our troops and you are in our prayers.

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
Xav,

Welcome to CPF although in all honesty, the fun we have on this DB plays second chair to the work you're doing over there. Thanks to you and the thousands just like you who lay it on the line everyday.

Now, where's the group photo? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you for your "thank you" Xavier.

But even more , Thank You and all your compatriots for your service to your country.

ZENGHOST

Enlightened
Welcome, Xavier--what we did for you guys is nothing compared to what you guys are doing for us /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

freeze12

Enlightened
Xavier ....Your welcome and THANKYOU as it is nice to see that we cab bring some happiness to You & Your group serving so far from home. "You are never forgotten"

X

Xavier

[ QUOTE ]
We should make tee shirts.
"I went overseas and all I got was this stinkin' flashlight!"

Glad you are happy with it.
Be safe.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif