1st Trip to Cabelas Today

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
What a freekin' store. I was in heaven. Flashlight stuff all over the place, hunting, camping, clothes, good food and nice looking ladies working there. I was in heaven. Even the wife found some things of interest.

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is a Bass Pro here in North Texas. Not much of a flashlight section though, overpriced too.

I heard Cabela's is coming to Mckinney in two years, but I haven't confirmed it.

The Oshman's employee told me they were bought out by Sports Authority. I see it as a good thing since Oshman's fishing, hunting and flashlight selection sucks, it can't get any worse. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bravo25

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife, and I went to one in KC. She kept herself entertained almost as long as I did. Then she found out about the lodge, ($200.00 a night), and now that is all she interested in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
My wife, and I went to one in KC. She kept herself entertained almost as long as I did. Then she found out about the lodge, ($200.00 a night), and now that is all she interested in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What lodge? I must have missed that one.

Bravo25

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What lodge? I must have missed that one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here in KC the Cabella's has a lodge across the parking lot. It is very nice with kitchens in the rooms, different themes, and get this, a indoor water park! It is gigantic, rustic looking, and expensive. Most rooms come with adequate bedding to make it worth while for 2 or 3 couples to stay there. I believe this one is called the Great Wolf Lodge.

Here is the web site
http://kc.greatwolflodge.com/Default.asp?bhcp=1

Bravo25

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Bravo, I think you have just found out the price of your Flashaholism. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah it sounds like it just went up by an overnighter or 2 a year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif