Ambient home lights in turqoise, blue, orange, where to find them?

oscillator

Newly Enlightened
I would like to find some fairly bright home lighting which is as pretty as colored LED lights.

Please tell me what pieces i need to order to make a nice home light, and perhaps if i can buy something which is already arranged, with at least 10 Watts of blue, turquoise, orange, green, and other colored lights? In total, i would like for exampel 4 colors and 40 watts total, switchable between different 10W color options, which runs from 240v AC adaptor.

Thank you very much for suggestions.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
+1 for the Philips Hue system, very happy with mine; the Hue iPhone app even has some Siri-capable features so you can just say aloud what color scheme you want, no added hardware or cost for voice control..

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Take a look at superbrightleds.com. They have a world of led products and a great company to do business with, I have bought quite a bit from them with no issues

angerdan

Enlightened
Please tell me what pieces i need to order to make a:
nice home light
which is already arranged,
with at least 10 Watts of blue, turquoise, orange, green, and other colored lights

In total, i would like for exampel 4 colors and 40 watts total, switchable between different 10W color options, which runs from 240v AC adaptor.

The Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus does deliver 11W per meter at maximum brightness.
Color rendering is very good, brighness excellent.
Prie dropped already below $70.