problem with zebralight sc600 mk iii hi

camelight

Newly Enlightened
for the last week on h2 (programmed to 130lm) it had weird buzzing it was very weak and high frequency on h1 it just shut down i turned it on again it shut down again than i turn it on and just then it worked and it happened every time i switched it from h2 to h1 (it didnt have this buzzing on h1)

now i used it and switched it from h2 to h1 again but it immediately step down to m1 or i thought it was m1 it was actually high mode but for some reason it is only around 60-70 lm insted of the lowest h2 130lm and i cant change it to h1 or program it to other h2 level but medium mode and low mode are working
and it still have this weird buzzing on what supposed to be high mode

i don't think it's the batteries i tried few ncr18650ga and even ncr18650b i have this light only a month it so disappointing that an expensive high quality light has this problems so fast

i didnt send an email to zebralight yet because if they are going to help me i would have to send them the light and until i get it back it could be over 2 months so i would like to know if you guys have any Suggestions or if it happened to you to before i try contact zebralight