Merry X-mas & Happy Holidays 2016

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just wanted to tell all the wonderful folks of CPF Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas. Hopefully joy and Bright Light fills your heart this season. Love all y'all! ;)

scout24

Flashaholic
:grouphug: Merry Christmas to everyone here at CPF, Happy Holidays. Whatever you choose to celebrate, may you share it with family and friends, and enjoy... :grin2:

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah or whichever holiday you choose to celebrate. May your holidays be warm, memorable and safe. :grouphug:

Oh, and well lit. :)

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Cookies and music for your Christmas celebration, enjoy :party:
31872862325_6f4cd852e3_o.jpg

Greta

Flashaholic
R.I.P. George Michael - will never forget seeing you in concert back in the late 80's in Munich, Germany. Time of my life!

Always my favorite Christmas song... the original...

Last edited:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Merry Christmas Everyone

One of my all-time favorite Christmas songs.

Bing Crosby & David Bowie - Peace on Earth/Little Drummer Boy 1977

RIP David and Bing

Dennis Miller used to play this one every year on his radio show this time of year.
Great cover.

Many in my family weren't speaking to each other after the recent election. I sent out an invitation to each inviting them over under 3 conditions.. no talk of enviornment, no speak of religion and no arguing over politics.

Christmas eve my house was standing room only and we all had a great time.Now me, I doubled up on my BP med in anticipation of the impending food fight. So by 9pm I was slumped in a chair as my family was reveling in the happiness and thankfully my BP was running waaaay to low. lol.

Best one in years despite the fact that on Thankgiving nobody was on speaking terms.
My favorite part was when folks leaving were lighting up neighbors houses while marveling their shiney new flashlights.