Christmas present lights v.2

sofarsogood

Newly Enlightened
I bought 6 led flashlights to give as christmas presentts this year, 3 Manker U11's and 3 On the Road M3's. A sister, a sister in law, and a neice got the Mankers and 2 brothers and I got the M3's. Everybody was thrilled. To get the safety message across I wrapped the batteries for the Mankers separately and said I would turn those over when there was time for a safety review. I got no flack about that.

I wasn't as jealous of the Mankers as I expected to be. The M3 puts out similar light at short range and I'm going to use it for a head light attached to a baseball cap at work.

P.S. I tired to post about this this morning and it was deleted, may be because I put links to where I bought the lights?

nbp

Flashaholic
Yes, it looks like it was deleted for the links. Maybe also edit the title to reflect that this thread could be about lights GIVEN as gifts vs. RECEIVED as gifts to differentiate it from the other Christmas thread. It should survive. ;)

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I gave away Energizer wall plug in lights to the youngsters just starting out on their own so when the eternal generator stops unannounced they'll have an emergency light on so the little snowflakes won't melt in a panic.

The grumpy old fellas like me got Mag ML25's and their ladies got PK's PL2's.

dmattaponi

Enlightened
Nothing fancy, but we gave away 10 Thrunite T01' to Christmas dinner guests. I gave a Thrunite Ti3 to two family members, and two Ray-O-Vac Indestructibles to two family members.

JTorch

Newly Enlightened
My girlfriend is always amazed at my old LD01 I have on my key chain and how much brighter it is even on the lowest setting than her old lil' keychain maglite, so I bought her a little purple fenix E05. It's smaller and much brighter than mine. I also gave a black E05 to one of my buddies who is always amazed at all my lights. Gave myself a fenix E12 and am about to give myself another compact thrower once I finally decide on which one :)

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got my sister an Olight S2r Baton but I'm not sure she really appreciates it too much. I thought she'd like the size and output, and the built in ability to recharge would be a huge plus for her. Anyway, I became such a fan of it that I put one on my list and got one from my mother in law and it has become my latest favorite EDC.