SHOT Show Question

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened
I thought the SHOT show was only open to Firearms dealers and such, but it seems many people from CPF are going. Is it actually available to the general public?

Size15's

Flashaholic
I believe many of the CPF members who are going have to be invited by a company (such as ARC) at the show (VIP Pass I think it is being called). Otherwise, the entry requirements are detailed on the www.SHOTShow.org site.

Al

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
I believe a certain flashlight manufacturer by the name of 'Goncz' is going to have a stand there.......

[/ QUOTE ]

oh boy! i hear goncz lights blow surefire out of the water! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
I believe a certain flashlight manufacturer by the name of 'Goncz' is going to have a stand there.......

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif So they are also providing free entertainment? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

kz1000s1

Enlightened
Hi OCD. I went to the SHOT Show last year using a VIP pass from Arc. Even if you don't have a pass, they don't seem to be that picky when you register online. There was someone from another forum that I just helped register for the show online, and he didn't have any trouble. He just got his badges in the mail.

By the way OCD, the A2 I got from has become my favorite light. I love it and use it every day.

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened
kz1000s1: Glad you are enjoying the A2, I use the 917 regularly too. Early this morning I spotted an owl sitting on the roof of my house.

Thank you [and MrTedBear] for the suggestions on how to get a pass for SHOT. Maybe next time ...

raggie33

*the raggedier*
o i was thinking it was a flashlight show.lol im slow someday i was thinking beamshot.im not realy into guns have nothing agast them just dont.care about them to much.wouldnt mind haveing a glock 9 mm though.