No love for LensLights?

lureman

Newly Enlightened
They look very cool and versatile, but seems there is no enthusiasm for them. Am I missing something?

archimedes

Flashaholic
I've been impressed by the Mini Ti ....

O2vzvqI.jpg

gravelrash

Enlightened
I have a LensLight Mini in tan. The beam shows a small, outer ring of tan-colored light from the bezel which I don't care for. The zoom always felt like a gimmick to me and I found no real use for it. The plastic clip is unspeakably bad, but I believe they have redesigned it since I bought mine (or so they told me at the last Blade Show).
The build quality and finish look good, but I have some outstanding EDC lights for this one to be in my rotation. My opinion is the Malkoff MDC is a much more usable light for less money, with lower output compared to the LensLight Mini.

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got one ti aaa micro. Dont care for it. Cant focus the beam fully for spot. Mine died, have sendt some mails... no response from seller, no responce from lenslights. So i wont buy another one for sure.

nja4k

Newly Enlightened
the micros arent really more then a novelty.
had a few sold them .. i dont believe they are being made anymore.
but i've been carrying a ti mini for close to 5 years now.
3cell is my dog walking light. and i have had a few other alums for backups.
default drivers are a must and have made the light all that much better

Dan

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got one ti aaa micro. Dont care for it. Cant focus the beam fully for spot. Mine died, have sendt some mails... no response from seller, no responce from lenslights. So i wont buy another one for sure.
Hmmm. I was looking for a Ti AAA. Not sure if I should give up on it, or just plan to have one modified.