Which UBB Skin Are You Using?

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
I've been using Frosted, however after upgrade, the look has changed a bit. I've alwasy like Frosted because it's provided the smallest font. Sometimes I do use Default, but not all that often.

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
i use frosted as well. looks the most elegant in my opinion /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Blues too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eluminator

Flashlight Enthusiast
What skins? As always, I use my "Windows colors" with my web browser.

Otherwise I'm placing my fate in the hands of whatever <bleep> web page designer designed the <bleep> web page.

Yeah, I know. I need /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

SilverFox

Flashaholic
Hello Ray,

I settled on the Infopop skin during the last upgrade. I also have noticed that it has changed a bit during this upgrade.

The changes are not enough to make me want to change again, it's just a little different.

Tom

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I believe I'm using CPF Blues. But I'd have to check that to confirm the name exactly...BRB...yup, that's the stylesheet I'm using. I've used CPF Blues since shortly after it became available - early 2003 I think.

NightStorm

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was using Green Day (Large Fonts) but I grew bored with it. So since the web site was being upgraded, I thought I would take the opportunity to switch (new CPF, new skin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif ). I'm now using Maroon/Grey. I like the contrast, the darker page and the white fonts are almost as readable as the larger fonts in Green Day (but not quite, hint Sasha, hint /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif). I think I'll stick with this skin for a while.

Dan