Which simple, secure and reliable 2bar / 4bar charger?

zakazak

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone,
I am just starting to get into the 18650 stuff and will order 2x protected 18650 for my two flashlight.
Now I will also need a charger for those. Can anyone recommend me some simple but effective and secure/reliable chargers?

- As I only have 2× 18650 a 2bar charger would be enough. But if a 4bar charger is really much better and not much more expensive, then 4bar is fine too
smile.png

- I would love to see the remaining charging time
- I wished it would choose all settings and modes automatically as I am quite a newbie with this topic
- Would be nice if it would be future proof (support many different battery types)
- Maybe a capacity display would be nice too (to test how good the battery still is?). But maybe this can be easily done with a multimeter too?

Thanks in advance !

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe the opus bt-c3400 is a nice charger that fulfills most if not all of your criteria.

zakazak

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for that !

Any chance to go cheaper? I originally started with a 15$ charger but the Opus is like 50$ for me :p
Maybe I should go with a 2bar charger then?

@edit: I found the BT-C3100 for 35$ on gearbest. How about that one ?
@edit2: seems like the 3400 is the same as the 3100 2.2.. so 35$ for this charger seems to be okay for me if it is the best one I could pick :)
Still, any other suggestions?

@edit3: from the reviews I read it doesn't seem like the BT-C3100 will tell me how much longer it will take until the battery is full (remaining time). It only shows the elapsed time?
Also I think it won't detect the best "charging mAH" for the specific battery automatically? So newbie could put a battery in that can only handle 500mAh but select 1000mAh charging?

Last edited: