Unknown Led Lenser Model - anyone help?

batfan

Newly Enlightened
Hi all, I've recently inherited some stuff that includes a good many torches, and I'm in the process of trying to sell some on ebay. However, among them I have 3 identical Led Lensers that I cant seem to find anywhere on the net - I'm assuming theyre an old model but this place looked like somewhere I might find an answer! Hope someone's feeling charitable enough to help me out here. Heres some photos..

http://imgur.com/a/EIkNy

batfan

Newly Enlightened
80+ views but no answer? surely someone on here knows this model? its about 9 inches long if that helps (the flashlight's quite big too :D )

ven

Flashaholic
If your uk based just email ledco(uk distributor) for a difintive answer. I do recognise the light but can not think of the model. I would only have to google it which I presume you have. Sure someone will know...

:welcome:

batfan

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the help there Ven. All the other Lensers I have are clearly marked with a number, these are just plain black with nothing but Led Lenser written on them. I tried google obv, but haven't come across anything like this - nearest I can see is the X21, but that has a few differences. Thanks anyway, maybe someone else on here has one or knows it? Ill try emailing ledco too.

ven

Flashaholic
If you google lenser v2 triplex it will get you close, then you should be able to find the one like yours

batfan

Newly Enlightened
Yea that's great work Ven - Mines the Coast V2-9 chip, by the looks of it. Thanks mate.

batfan

Newly Enlightened
I got an email back from Led Lenser. It reads..
On checking the images, we believe this is a variation of our Ledlenser V2 16 chips. The one in your picture seems to be a one-off model manufactured for certain retailers as a special, but it wasn't given a specific model ref at the time.

Sound the RARE COLLECTABLES claxon!! :-D

ven

Flashaholic
Very cool, how many would know though or for it to mean something would be another question............Still its a cool find, a nice addition for a collection :)

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Nice looking Lenser. Congrats on finding a rare one.

Oddly enough the only LED Lensers I have are their watch battery size lights like the K1, K2L, and K3 lights.

Last edited:

batfan

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Magellan,
I got 3 of the 'Lenser without a name' pictured - maybe theyre the only 3 left!
The rest of the collection is more straightforward, I've got a couple of P7.2's, 2no. Lenser 1106s, a Lenser 1065 dual color headlamp, a couple of nice little Lenser P3s, and 2 of the Petzl MYO XP headlights, amongst others.
Gonna keep the odd one or two and sell the rest. Give me a shout if u want any!
Brian.