Atactical

bdogps

Enlightened
Hello,

Does anyone know who this company is? Their torches look similar to the Thrunite Archer series. I tried doing a google search, but I couldn't find any information about them. I got an advert from them on my email account. I don't know how such a company got my email address since I never heard of them or purchased from them. They have an amazon store, I live in Australia, so there's no way I can buy from them. I would place the link, but CPF policies won't allow it.

Thank you

hakuin

Newly Enlightened
I took a chance on their A-1 combined with their 18650 battery and usb charger cable for $19.99 & free shipping. I like it as a spare light, although the usb micro charging port cut into the side of the battery case seems strange to me (maybe it's familiar to more experienced folks, which I don't claim to be). Nice beam for 20 bucks.

And yes, it does appear to be a knock off of the TC-12 from the images with the notable exceptions of listing a max rating of 550 lumens vs 1000 for the Thrunight, and the A-1 not having the USB charging port milled into the light head or body.

Last edited:

pldmich

Newly Enlightened
Ordered one to see what you get for 20 buck. Coming today. Received a "Feedback request from Amazon seller AtacticalDirect". This tidbit was included in the email.

Thanks for ordering Atactical flashlight at amazon.com.
Atactical flashlight is powered by ThruNite, we are hoping you are satisfied with our product.

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't see Type 3 HA in their specs on their site, so that might be one place where corners are cut to keep prices low.

atcgriffin

Newly Enlightened
The Atactical a1s is my first 18650 flashlight. I've had 5 fenix flashlights and 4 of them no longer work. My not sure what else you would want to pay for, hi lumens, multiple modes, 30 bucks and the battery is included. Love to hear what the experts thinks about this light. Thanks