Shot show webcam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know there are people who would like to go to the show but can't. What if I could set up a webcam in our booth? It would take some work but if you will use it, I can put it together. Let me know please.

Peter

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
for someone who's not even on the same continent as the shot show, i think that'd be great /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic
cameraman.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
I volunteer to stand in front of the thing all day and preen.

It'll take some work, but I think you all are worth it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
As long as you can keep Darell away from it, I think that is a great idea! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Peter

Glow Bug

Enlightened
Darell- when you stand in front of the webcam, would you please wear what you wore last night...You know the red one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

Thanks Peter! This is very nice of you to offer this service:)

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
That would be woooonderful.
Pleas. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thats a fantastic thing to do Peter. theres a lot of us who cant make it there, and would love to see whats happening.
If you can mange to hide one in the female restroom, im sure youd be able to charge for it too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MrMom

Enlightened
Peter
I'll be bringing a digital camera. Will you have the ability to post, for others to share, each day's photos?

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
i need cable!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

wonder how many people will be tuning in, and if that will be a problem... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey roth: why don't you go over to a friend's house who has cable or dsl and watch it there? Just make sure it's a good friend who won't turn you in to a mental hospital once he sees what your watching. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.