Recommend me the highest usb rechargeable flashlight

White7561

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys.. so i'm currently using Jetbeam SF-R28 with 1500Lumens (1600 lumens IRL ) and i am loving the USB charging capability.. i just love the simplicity to just plug it in after using the flashlight.... and the fact that i can charge this flashlight with my powerbank is mind blowing. :O

So i was wondering if you guys can help me decide the best highest usb rechargeable flashlight on the market right now :D

I'm sorry if this is not the right place to ask this kinda thing , i'm new here :)

Here are the specs i want it as close as possible :)
Tint : Doesn't matter . but i like sunlight or neutral white better.. but warm or cold will be fine
Throw / Flood : If possible i want throw but with with flood too if possible... U can say like balance..

i think that is pretty much it. Thanks

Again, I'm sorry if i posted this in the wrong section . Thank you :)

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good call on the SF-R28! The best rechargeable USB flashlight, well that is very subjective given the specifications you mentioned. Idk if you looked into it but any of the Jetbeam Mini-1 flashlights are very nice options.

Last edited:

White7561

Newly Enlightened
Good call on the SF-R28! The best rechargeable USB flashlight, well that is very subjective given the specifications you mentioned. Idk if you looked into it but any of the Jetbeam Mini-1 flashlights are very nice options.
Umm.. What is the highest lumens on jetbeam mini series? Is it usb rechargeable ?? Thanks :)

mom4ence

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

Check for AceBeam EC60.

Very small , usb charging , 2000lm and its around $110.

White7561

Newly Enlightened
Check out eagtac mx25l2-c. About 3000 lumen. And 87k lux. $280. Or olight r50.

Klarus xt11gt bar none...

By the time I finished reading this my reccomendation had become outdated so....
Best of luck in your quest.

Welcome to the site.

Hey guys. What do you guys say. OLIGHT SR MINI Intimidator II???? 3200 lumens too. Usb charging with 3 18650 .... And this flashlight is available to purchase on my region. Cuz not all flashlights is available here.. And btw if i get this flashlight. It will took 3 18650 batteries ... Are 3 NCR18650GA (MAX 10A) enough to drive it? Do you guys have any more recommendation for highest capacity with 10A discharging? Thx :)

PS: the batteries are protected pin top btw :)

duckied

Newly Enlightened
What do you mean by "none"? Btw. Is it flood light or throw kinda light? Or is it like best of both worlds?? Thanks

Apologies, wasn't aware you wanted hightest lumen light. Yes, I agree the imalent dn70 would fit you perfectly. Only thing that worries me would be the parasitic drain when not in used but hopefully there's a way to lockout. Hopefully you'll find it available.

Last edited:

White7561

Newly Enlightened
Apologies, wasn't aware you wanted hightest lumen light. Yes, I agree the imalent dn70 would fit you perfectly. Only thing that worries me would be the parasitic drain when not in used but hopefully there's a way to lockout. Hopefully you'll find it available.
Oh okay. Thanks :)

lstmichel

Enlightened
Oh okay. Thanks :)

I just got my DN70 today - no lockout
the outputs are 20/300/2500/3800 - a bit strange I would have liked a 1000 Lumen setting
It get HOT very fast on 3800 and will step down from 3800/2500 to 900 Lumens (at the almost burn your hand point)
I am not sure I would recommend this unit

Last edited:

White7561

Newly Enlightened
I just got my DN70 today - no lockout
the outputs are 20/300/2500/3800 - a bit strange I would have liked a 1000 Lumen setting
It get HOT very fast on 3800 and will step down from 3800/2500 to 900 Lumens (at the almost burn your hand point)
I am not sure I would recommend this unit
Are you in the cool climate or warm climate ??

White7561

Newly Enlightened
Well since I am tested this light inside my house (73F/23C 30% humidity) I'm not sure what difference the climate makes
I think warm.. Me too. Mine worse. My temp outside can reach 35°C or even 39° . My jetbeam SF-R28 heats up quickly too when its on 1500lumens. So.. What flashlight do you recommend ?