• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Anyone communicated with Jeff lately?

okluma

Enlightened
Haven't heard from him for about a month
Hey, I'm still here. I was planning a drop in December, but underestimated the time for getting emitters. They arrived and I'm planning a drop in the end of January or early February.

I'm try to post stuff on Instagram at least once a day, so you might check that out if you're so inclined.

Instagram.com/_okluma_

the0dore3524

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good to know! Just a question, but how waterproof and durable are these lights? Have you ever had any have to come back for repair? Thanks!

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jeff, with a Ti TinyDC order... is glow an option, like I've seen in your pictures and like I have in my TinyDC (bought secondhand)? I'm pretty sure you don't bother with trits in the optics, but correct me if I'm wrong.

I just want to decide what to do, if in fact I'll need to send the light off to someone else to acquire these extras. Thanks!

the0dore3524

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jeff, with a Ti TinyDC order... is glow an option, like I've seen in your pictures and like I have in my TinyDC (bought secondhand)? I'm pretty sure you don't bother with trits in the optics, but correct me if I'm wrong.

I just want to decide what to do, if in fact I'll need to send the light off to someone else to acquire these extras. Thanks!

I asked him and he said they come standard. He also had the optics with trit holes drilled, but you have to install them yourself :)