Budget holster for Zebralight SC600(also fits many other 18650 sized lights)

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast
I finally decided to use my Zebralight SC600 mk1 as my every day carry light, but after lugging around in my pockets for approx 2 months, I realized that a belt holster was necessary.

Its surprisingly tough to find ANY holster for ANY light in stores. I went to REI, ****'s Sporting Goods, and other stores, before finding one(read: "1") at Cabela's.

Its made by Nite Ize, and it was $8.99(or 535.80 rubles). My SC600 mk1 fits inside it perfectly, with less than 1mm sticking out on either end. It slides in tailcap 1st(down) and reflector up. When I need the light, I just push the tailcap upwards about 3/4" until the top half of the head emerges, then I pull it out by the head. Its a little tight for now, but it will quickly break in and loosen up a bit. Its not a problem though. It's made of thick nylon, with a protective nylon pad protecting the light's body. It's a nice holster than can be used for other lights of similar body thickness.

I also received my new Xtar VC4 charger, and received my Anker 2.4amp usb power source for the charger, both can be seen here. **I can't figure out a reliable and definite method of uploading photos, so I tried 2 methods.

LWDZYqGg1upi532y6

https://goo.gl/photos/rxiwctB6cW2Sf2uu5
B3yKmLaGkFsc7Tey7

https://goo.gl/photos/B3yKmLaGkFsc7Tey7
5XV8b1MKQtjnQYYg9
https://goo.gl/photos/5XV8b1MKQtjnQYYg9

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
Its surprisingly tough to find ANY holster for ANY light in stores. I went to REI, ****'s Sporting Goods, and other stores, before finding one(read: "1") at Cabela's. ...

Police supply stores are a good source of flashlight holsters. Search for them on line or in the phone book.

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you are ever nervous about it falling out the top or bottom, this is also an excellent choice that fits ALL SC600 models perfectly. It has a closed bottom and a button snap. I use mine every day and it has held up perfectly, ncluding the snap.

Nite Ize Tool Holster Stretch - Securely and Conveniently Stores Multi-Tools and Knives of Almost Every Size https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003CVQZ44/?tag=cpf0b6-20

Last edited:

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the rip-offs holsters. They have ~30 or 40 of different lengths and diameters. In addition to giving their dimensions they also call out some flashlight models that fit.

Same here,I have several models for different things and one that fits the SC600 like it was made for them.

The onky problem with them is that they have no model numbers on them anywhere and the list on thier site about fit is way outdated so you just have to measure,order and wait & see if it will fit?

On the other hand the light will never fall out the bottom of the holster from a Ripoffs either!

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Same here,I have several models for different things and one that fits the SC600 like it was made for them.

The onky problem with them is that they have no model numbers on them anywhere and the list on thier site about fit is way outdated so you just have to measure,order and wait & see if it will fit?

Ha I remember now the last time I ordered one just like I had and I had to check back as to what model I had ordered last time. Probably the same one for the ZL and I use it for my OR with TL50 and zerorez tailcap.

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ha I remember now the last time I ordered one just like I had and I had to check back as to what model I had ordered last time. Probably the same one for the ZL and I use it for my OR with TL50 and zerorez tailcap.

Me too,I tried to find the invoice or shipping email for the holster for this light but can not,I have the Holster but no idea which one it is?
It might be a CO-63 but then again it might not?
Seems like they would sell a lot more of them if they could be identified somehow?