Faulty Nicecore MH27

M0VTS

Newly Enlightened
Hi All,

I bought a couple of Nitecore MH27 on a groupbuy some time ago and unfortuantly they have both gone wrong with the same issue within a few days of each other.

When the tailcap switch is pressed to turn it on, the blue indicator behind the + - switch flashes the voltage just like it should when switched on holding both the buttons however neither of the buttons are being pressed. I think I have figured out what I did to cause it to break, I set it to max power and flashed the light a few times momentarily and then it packed up. These units have spent no more than a couple of hours turned on in the last 12 months so I suspect this is some sort of manufacturing issue.

I have tried pressing various combinations of buttons but with no luck getting the light the switch on, the USB charging appears to work though.

Has anyone else had this issue? I am only see one other mention of this issue and this is a YouTube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJsI2kPGPUo

This is my first Nitcore purchase and so far, I am quite confident that I have made the right choice in investing in the Zebralight range.

Thanks

Peter