• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Both Sold- Thanks!

scout24

Flashaholic
Hi folks. Fine print first: All pricing includes USPS First Class shipping to CONUS plus two only- I go to the post office in person, HATE filling out forms, so please bear with that. Prompt payment is requested. First unconditional "I'll Take It" here gets it, feel free to ask questions via PM or in the thread, but nothing holds your place. No trades at this time, please. What you see is what you get, no boxes, packaging, etc. If it's not in the pictures, I don't have it...

On to the lights!

**SOLD** First up- A mint Oveready M2 XM-L2 Direct Drive head. The body is a bored Oveready 6P HA-Nat that has a bit of ano missing in some of the checkering, all but impossible to photo. Tailcap is an Oveready Triad, also HA-Nat, mint, with a ZeroRes installed. One mode- On. :) 1000lm of Oveready goodness on an 18650, can also run on a single 123 with spacer. Way less than parts cost at $225.00

IMG_0489.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

**SOLD** Next, a Vinh R50vn Seeker. Spec 1, shaved XHP-50 2650lm, 45K Lux. Comes with charger and Olight 26650 cell. Mint, very little use, half the cost of new at $70.00. *SOLD*

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

Last edited:

Light11

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Oveready M2, Vinh R50vn

Sweet deal on the Oveready M2! The head alone is worth the asking price if you could get it from Oveready and the custom Ha body is also unobtainable.
The beam is the perfect throw and flood combination at over 1000 lumens:D
killer deal from an awesome member!!

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: Oveready M2 for sale.

Thanks, got it! Oveready on hold- awaiting confirmation via PM on sale terms... Thanks for the kind words, gents.

Edit- Both sold. Thanks CPF!

Edit #2- Both shipped, tracking numbers sent. Thanks!

Last edited: