• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD-Black triple micro mag for sale (nichia 219C)-SOLD

kyfishguy

Newly Enlightened
Hi All,

Up for sale is one black micro mag featureing a combination of the nichia 219c D320 emitter on triple noctigon and Mountain Electronic's version of the single sided FET +7135 driver.

100_3550_zpstqcxsavn.jpg

This combination uses direct drive off a high drain 14500 cell and the low forward voltage of the nichia 219c emitter to drive a triple to over 8 amps or a single at 6 amps on turbo at start up. The triple will quickly drop to around 7 amps at 30 seconds and the single will reach 5.4 amps in the same time period. After the initial quick amp drop there is around four to five minutes of run time before the light gives a low voltage warning when the battery reaches 3 volts. The battery is only providing about an amp to the emitters by time the low voltage protection kicks in.

100_3551_zpsivscn9qp.jpg

This triple features the advantage of a dual channel driver to create a true firefly mode of about half a lumen (estimated in comparison to a D25A on firefly mode). Additional features include a 90 second turbo timer as a safety to prevent damage to flashlight/flesh, a four mode user interface (Moon-Low-Med-Turbo) with off time memory, a tailcap spring bypass mod to reduce resistance, and carclo narrow spot optics. I can change the optic to the frosted narrow spot if desired. My micro mags are all built as described here excepting that I use aluminum heatsinks instead of copper. I estimate around 2000 lumens at start up and around 1700 at 30 seconds based on testing by Djozz. Turbo should still be giving a couple hundred lumens when the low voltage warning flashes.

60 yards to the sugar house.

100_2833_zpsvx55b5pj.jpg

Price includeing CONUS shipping is $60. International buyers pay additional shipping.

First reply followed by PM gets the light.

My paypal address is [email protected]

Thanks for looking,

Brian

Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Black triple micro mag for sale (nichia 219C)

As I always say, don't let Brian's low post count fool you. His lights are done right & you can't go wrong. He is a great guy to do business with. I have a few of his lights and they all work great and have been working great for some years now. I even have one that has taking a hard beating and still going strong. I can guarantee you will be impressed.
I feed mine Efest cells.
Good to see you here too! I almost jumped on one of those green ones the other day. GLWS.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Another vote of confidence when dealing with Brian, his light mods are awesome!

kyfishguy

Newly Enlightened

Aw, shucks guys...You're gonna make me blush. Seriously though, I appreciate the kind words and votes of confidence. I especially like hearing that my earliest efforts are still going strong and making folks happy in the dark.

As I always say, don't let Brian's low post count fool you. His lights are done right & you can't go wrong. He is a great guy to do business with. I have a few of his lights and they all work great and have been working great for some years now. I even have one that has taking a hard beating and still going strong. I can guarantee you will be impressed.
I feed mine Efest cells.
Good to see you here too! I almost jumped on one of those green ones the other day. GLWS.

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Light arrived and now I have 2 of these. Such an amazing attention to detail. Great working with Ky.. these lights pump out an incredible amount of light. A true wow mini maglite!!

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
This light fills my whole bedroom up during the day. Can't wait for darkness to arrive. Wimmer you need one of these bro. KY is great to deal with and does superior work..