AA Mule

Tribull

Enlightened
Hi, as the title suggests I'm in the market for a AA powered mule flashlight and preferably made in the states. I would also consider a AAA if again it's made here. Oveready has an Eiger head, but it's been out of stock for some time.

Tribull

Enlightened
Thanks Scout 24, I took a look at his home page but didn't see an online store. I have a feeling that they may be way out of my budget. I should have mentioned that I'd like to keep it $100 and under.

Last edited:

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is a McGizmo subforum on CPF. That light runs for several hundredth dollars. You may want to try peak website. Do a search for peakled solutions.net

Tribull

Enlightened
I did check out Peak's site, but they don't offer the mule head on their site, and oveready has been out for awhile.

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
TNC makes some nice AAA sized mules under $150. They require li-ion type batteries though. Bob at RMSK also sells peak lights.

StorminMatt

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you are okay with an angle light, there is the H500 headlamp series from Zebralight. They are even available with a high CRI emitter. They also cost only about $69.

Last edited:

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
The 4/7 Atom are all Mule' and have been terrific in my use with them.
I was actually shocked somewhat when I got my first aaa Atom,it is a 2 speed Mule with a 219 emitter,Simple and sweet is all I can say.
Somehow the light from this tiny light is the equal of many much larger and more pricey models that I own and thus I carry the Atom over the others many days.
Also sold in aa and pretty cheap too just not made in the USA.

I have a Peak Eiger 219 Mule too and it has never really worked since the day I got it.

I also have a few of the ZL Headlamp Mule and they too are amazing as are every ZL that I own.