• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD- Aeon Mk. III Black. Now $250.00

scout24

Flashaholic
***SOLD*** Here goes. A Mint Aeon Mk. III in Black. As new, carried and used indoors a couple times. I liked it so much I bought another in Ti. These are no longer made, and Enrique has stated he has no plans to work in Aluminum again as of now. Beautiful 219b tint, perfect beam, exquisitely built. Not much more to say. Comes with all original packaging, a spare o-ring, and a bit of dust and/or fingerprints... :) $270.00 ***NOW $250.00*** shipped Priority to your CONUS PLUS TWO DOOR ONLY. I do all my shipping by hand, and hate waiting in lines or filling out forms. Paypal fees included, prompt paypal after a PM with my addy would be appreciated. An "I'll take it" here in the thread always has priority, but please feel free to ask questions here or via PM. Thank you for looking!

20170122_1306441.jpg

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS- Aeon Mk. III Black

I can't believe this is still here. One of the best members selling one of the coolest lights at an unbelievable price. And oh - by the way - it's now unobtanium.

Bump for one of CPF's finest

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: WTS- Aeon Mk. III Black

My Aeon appreciates the kind words, my friend! :p :buddies: :lolsign: :lolsign: :buddies:

Q619

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS- Aeon Mk. III Black. Now $250.00

I'll take it sir. I'll be back online around 2230!

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: WTS- Aeon Mk. III Black. Now $250.00

Q619- I'll mark it SPF, and check back in during the day. Thanks!

Edit- Sold, PP received. If I can get home during the workday, I'll get it out later. If not, first thing in the AM tomottow, tracking as soon as I have it. Thanks!

Last edited: