SureFire Prototypes and Newer Lights at SHOT Show 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuGatz

Enlightened
SureFire reveals some Newer Devices and Prototypes to Gear Challenge at SHOT Show 2017.

marinemaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the videos.

I stopped buying SF years ago due to absolutely stupid 5 lumens low and 400 lumens high or some other light they make with extremes as far as lumens go. They should change their motto and say something like many of our products have basically two levels one level that is in hundreds of lumens the other level is so low is useless 90% of the time. That is dumb. How about in between say 10, 30, 60, 100, 250 lumens. Why they don't make it programmable ? Say press like 10 times and then be able to pick any two or three levels or all of them from highest to lowest or the other way or any other combination ? To me all these lights with basically two levels where the highest level Is in the hundreds of lumens is absolutely useless. I mean what I am going to use the 5 lumens level for you kidding me ? And then what use the 400 lumens ? thats too bright. I need like 60 to 75 lumens for 80% of the time as a regular consumer. I tried these lights and they are not useful at all at either end of the levels. I still like Surefire a lot and I had dozens of their lights over the years and I spent $$$$ but they need to make better levels and programming to have me back as a customer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.