• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Eagletac SX30A4vn - High Output 4*IMR14500

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
TBH, Eagletac's 2-switch design never really bothered me. My first high-powered light was a GX30A3D and I kinda liked having the option switch between normal and reverse grip.

I thought it was stupid that their SOS mode was 3S-2L-3S tho. I wonder if they still have that problem with their current models?

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like eagtac lights only with the driver vn circuit. This light will give high lumen and 145k lux. I am pretty sure you are not gonna get a longer runtime.. maybe eagtac will release 4x 18650 with xhp 35 hi. Mx35l4c ?? Lol.

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Im glad vinh pointed out the cheapness of eagletac anodization. it feels cheaply made, very light metal with thin coating, almost like the aluminum from one of those heavier grade soda cans. on the other hand, one of my all time favorites is still the Ti d25c vn, 1000 lumens at turn on from 16340 battery!

gunmike1

Newly Enlightened
Is there any way that these upgrades can be made to the SX30C2 XHP35 HI to get the same output and throw? It would be nice to get another 400 ANSI lumens and double the lux out of that light if possible.

ven

Flashaholic
Usually allow about 10% or so less, something to the eye you wont tell. Yet you will be able to tell with a more neutral tint!...........colours:)

brighterthanthesun

Enlightened
Usually allow about 10% or so less, something to the eye you wont tell. Yet you will be able to tell with a more neutral tint!...........colours:)
I think that I would go for spec #2 with the better tint. Now that I have accumulated more lights with different tints I have really come to prefer a warmer tint around 5000K to 5500K. In fact, I have found that when compared side by side, a cool white beam looks brighter than a neutral beam when shined at a distant tree line but I can actually see the trees better with the neutral tint. The cool white throws a more impressive looking beam, but the more neutral tint lets you see more detail.