• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Okluma Brass Tiny DC

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
SPF SPF

For sale is a brass Tiny DC I bought new from the maker as a spare
Never used, always kept in a safe
It has a clip, crenelations and it's mint, no marks, never carried

Price is SPF $550.00, not including shipping
Conus only for this one

First "I'll take it" gets the light and takes precedence over other forms of communication

Last edited:

Chrisdm

Enlightened
Re: Okluma Brass Tiny DC

Interesting. Is that effectively the same as one of Mac's lights, which he no longer makes?
I have a couple macs and a couple TinyDCs and yes they are very similar. The lines are a little sharper on the Okluma and they dont have bezel crenelations like the later macs had, but other than that they are practically identical. The quality/feel of the workmanship is every bit as good as macs, which is saying a lot. The greater and much more relavent differentiating factor is customer service and availability. If you wanted one of these new you would have to wait months most likely, but Jeff at Okluma stands behind and supports his products as well as anyone ever has. And he is still making them as fast as he can, he just cant come close to keeping up with demand at the moment. If youve ever wanted a brass 18350 triple, this is it.

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Now you guys give me seller's remorse!!!
This one does have crenelations.. first batch made by Jeff (he does not make crenelations anymore)
Someone please buy it before I change my mind!

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Beautiful photos, there Julien. They really show it off. I'm sure they'll help sell it as it's a great light.

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast

Geez, how is this still here? I just bought a copper, and it's amazing. I don't need a brass too, do I? Gah...

YummyBacon!

Enlightened

Jeff posted on FB this was one of his 1st brass lights and was made on a manual lathe. Pretty cool piece & price is very reasonable.

DrBay

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it. Please send PM with details.