World's first flashlight with XHP50 LED and Magnet USB!

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Meet our unbelievable and expectative novelty –
Wizard Pro XHP50 Magnet USB and Wizard XP-L Magnet USB

World's first flashlight with XHP50 LED and Magnet USB!

Every day we are thinking how to improve our flashlights and make your life more comfortable! The result of a long work is the creation of Wizard Pro XHP50 Magnet USB and Wizard XPL Magnet USB.

104.jpg

1. These flashlights accept ANY quality 18650 battery (even without protection), which no need special construction. Only unscrew the tailcap for 1/4 and turn on magnet USB-charger.
2. They are USB-rechargeable, but IP68 waterproof and dustproof.
3. Ready-to-use set includes 18650 3200mAh battery and Magnet USB charger.

The impressive characteristics and functional opportunities of this unique equipment will surprise you greatly:

Wizard Pro XHP50 Magnet USB

• Amazingly powerful multi-flashlight Cree XHP50, 2300 LED lm brightness powered by only one 18650 Li-Ion battery
• Rechargeable flashlight with magnet USB charger
• Multi-flashlight "10 in 1" is for many activities: car, fishing, hunting, home, work, city, picnic, bike, outdoor, travel
• Efficient TIR-optics and no "tunnel vision" effect even after continuous use
• Warning Indication of low battery level and real-time temperature control
• Side switch for comfortable one-hand operation and easy modes switching with advanced operation
• Multicolor State Indication and ultra low current drain in OFF-state – more than 25 years
• Solid body without long wires, weak rubber connectors and unnecessary boxes
• Magnet in the tailcap, removable clip and possibility of tail-stand for multipurpose use
• Total protection from water, dirt and dust penetration – flashlight continues to work even at the depth of 10 meters

Wizard XP-L Magnet USB differs from Wizard Pro XHP50 Magnet USB by

Cree XP-L LED, 1250 LED
• No color indication
• No hand band
• Simple and convenient operation (6 brightness modes)

And as always these powerful and reliable flashlights designed by a Canadian manufacturer especially for your needs, using the components from the USA and Japan.

Items included in the package: flashlight, clip, user manual, 18650 Li-Ion battery 3200 mAh, headband (2 straps), 2 spare O-rings, magnet USB charger, plastic holder, hand band (Wizard Pro XHP50 Magnet USB).

All of it is packed in the new impressive box!

Last edited:

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking forward to buying this light. I currently have the wizard pro xpl with the magnet in the tailcap and no USB.

I'm thinking of gifting it and getting this. I can't say that I have had the best experience with AT either, but I would agree a product announcement shouldn't be an open invitation for a roasting.

Was really hoping for some enlightened opinions. I for one am loving my Olight usb magnetic charging and am looking forward to what AT has to offer.

Unfortunately I see a lot of roasting on this type of product announcement and its a real turn off. Fenix recently announced a new product and had similar dogging. It's too bad.

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
Is the announcement of a new product the appropriate place to pose such questions?
Maybe I'm just see-ing it from a naive perspective.

Being familiar with why such questions were posed, I just wondered if this thread was the right place to pose them.

I also noted time of day and the date of the original post versus the comments and considered perhaps the original poster does not keep the same hours as the responders.

I'm not here to defend Armytek by any means. It just seemed there's a lot of conclusions being drawn by some possibly disgruntled folks who chose to use an announcement of a new product to show their disgruntlement.

I agree with you. There is a thread right here for just that purpose.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...estions-on-how-to-improve-Armytek-Flashlights

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking forward to buying this light. I currently have the wizard pro xpl with the magnet in the tailcap and no USB.

I'm thinking of gifting it and getting this. I can't say that I have had the best experience with AT either, but I would agree a product announcement shouldn't be an open invitation for a roasting.

Was really hoping for some enlightened opinions. I for one am loving my Olight usb magnetic charging and am looking forward to what AT has to offer.

Unfortunately I see a lot of roasting on this type of product announcement and its a real turn off. Fenix recently announced a new product and had similar dogging. It's too bad.

I agree. Trolling is supposed to be against the rules.

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
I'll clean up this thread, and post this: Mods can only clean up what they know about. Please use the "Report this Post" feature if you feel it's warranted. We don't look at every post in every thread, I personally follow certain subjects and posters here. Along with what interests me. :) Seriously, I wander into topics I didn't in the past to see what's going on, and because I feel it's kind of part of the job description. I'm pretty sure the other mods don't look at everything that gets posted, either. It just isn't possible. When you "Report a Post" we all get an email regarding it. Nobody outside of mods and admin see who reported it, or that it was reported at all. Nobody in the general forums knkws about it. I don't normally follow the Armytec threads, but happened across this thread by seeing someone whose posts I follow from time to time. Thanks, everyone.

Last edited: