• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Saabluster Rev Victor Enthusiast 1.3Kcd

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

For sale is a mint Rev Victor Enthusiast
Not much to say except that it's mint and comes with original box, accessories and performance card, rated at 1,271 Kcd
No batteries included

Price is SOLD SOLD SOLD $975 and does not include shipping

International, please PM me to inquire quote

First "I'll take it" gets it and takes precedence over other forms of communication

Here are the specs:

The Victor Enthusiast is the longest throwing LED flashlight in the world.
It builds on the legendary DEFT-X platform with several enhancements that allow this light to have searing performance.

This is a hyper light with every aspect taken to the current limits of technology.
Improvements in the Enthusiast model are a new super high conductivity copper LED base with the LED mounting plate directly soldered, tripple binned LEDs, heavy gauge wires, top binned lenses, and a boosted driver.

Performance now reaches an unbelievable 1.3 million candela typical.

Specifications
-1,300,000cd
-Runs on 3 18650 Lithium-ion cells. Recommend Orbtronic "Protected 3400mAh NCR18650B" or similar "Protected" cell for maximum runtimes.
-584 grams without batteries/aprx 718 grams with batteries
-Length 205mm x 75mm(head diameter)
-6 level light output plus strobe
-Runtime aprx 2hrs on high
-Forward clicky rear switch allows for mode selection before light powered on.

Last edited:

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Saabluster Rev Victor Enthusiast 1.3Kcd

Amazing... and one of only 20 (possibly even less) in existence. 1.271m cd is one of the higher measured Enthusiasts too I believe.

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks guys, I wish I had a good beamshot to share but nothing I've tried comes close..

LumenTodd

Newly Enlightened

Thanks guys. I am aware of the rarity of this light that's why I'm having a difficult time :). Appreciate the endorsement of Jmayot:) This light would be a great addition to my collection...
This is a great find...

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have the Deft X, at just a little bit less throw of 1.035mcd and woooa, this light is insane. Pointing it at distances where 'ordinary' long-throwers can reach cannot do justice to its performance, but bring it to a place where those lights run of gas, then it's the time you will realize this light's extra-ordinary reach will really shine.

Beamshots from even the better cameras cannot really show what this light can do. Only owners and their friends that has seen this light in action can fully understand what I mean, and that's no empty talk.

Own it to believe it.

stingray3

Enlightened

1.271m cd is one of the higher measured Enthusiasts too I believe.

Another member got one and it was 1.4 Kcd and Michael said he almost kept that one for himself but did not. Mine was 1.3xxKcd and I regret selling it to.

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast

@Offgridled: thank you for the kind words!
If I did not have two Rev Victor, I would never sell this one.. it is for sure THE most spectacular LED light known to man.. I also own 2 deft-X, pretty amazing lights too
Hope this one finds a new happy owner soon, it is my spare and is in new condition

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast

@Offgridled: thank you for the kind words!
If I did not have two Rev Victor, I would never sell this one.. it is for sure THE most spectacular LED light known to man.. I also own 2 deft-X, pretty amazing lights too
Hope this one finds a new happy owner soon, it is my spare and is in new condition
I fought very hard not buying it from you a couple months back. Don't kid yourself I look at this thread every day. You'll never know what happens. If it doesn't go to another home before me. Hmmmmmm

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

Another member got one and it was 1.4 Kcd and Michael said he almost kept that one for himself but did not. Mine was 1.3xxKcd and I regret selling it to.

Really... I didn't know anyone had a 1.4m cd Enthusiast. I know of one that is 1.215 or 1.225 so I didn't expect anyone's would've been much over 1.3m. I learned something today.

Btw if it's actually 1.4k cd... he should ask for a refund. lol

Last edited:

star_c_star

Enlightened

I also have two Rev-Victor Enthusiasts, one rated at 1.255m cd (one of the first several made), the other at 1.360m cd (one of the last two). They "average out" at slightly over 1.3m cd. To the naked eye, they appear identical in brightness, even when the beam spots are side by side. I labeled them carefully so I know which is which.

Michael said that someone bought three Rev-Victor Enthusiasts, so I didn't feel so ridiculous about purchasing two.

These are incredible flashlights, and anyone who owns one should feel fortunate.

Michael said he may offer an upgrade option for Enthusiast owners, using their Wavien collars, since these collars are no longer available. Hence, I'll save my 1.255m cd one for future upgrade possibilities.

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTS: Saabluster Rev Victor Enthusiast 1.3Kcd

Thks Star!
Hope this one finds a good home

Last edited:

notsofast

Enlightened

I'll take it, I just can't pass up owning another one of Michael's masterpieces.

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Notsofast, it's yours, PP received (thanks for the speedy payment!), sending you a tracking number now
Light is sold

LED1982

Newly Enlightened

Damn this was up for sale for 5 days, I have no excuse I had forever to notice this.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

^^I have a 1.3 thousand candela flashlight I'll sell you if it's really that big of a deal.