• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Prometheus Alpha Blue Label

Up for sale is a Prometheus Alpha Blue Label #267 light made by the man himself. I hate to let it go but I have more than one and thought someone else should have the joy of owning one. The Alphas have one of the very best beams out there (IMHO). Jason stopped making the (made by him) Blue Label lights some time ago so this is indeed a rare light. Its Like New, and has had the Icarus Driver installed. $550 $525 $500 SOLD CONUS PayPal Shipped and Insured - First "I'll take it" gets it followed by prompt payment. I reserve the right to sell to whomever. PayPal Good and Services only - PayPal to [email protected]

For more info on the Blue Label Lights - http://www.darksucks.com/store_alphaBL.html

For more info on the Icarus Driver - http://www.darksucks.com/icarus.html

Attachments

• Blue Label1.jpg
    Blue Label1.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 227
  • Blue Label2.jpg
    Blue Label2.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 184
  • Blue Label3.JPG
    Blue Label3.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 176
  • Blue Label4.jpg
    Blue Label4.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 169
  • Blue Label5.JPG
    Blue Label5.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
Re: WTS: Prometheus Alpha Blue Label

As far as I can tell...yes it's the Ledil. It looks to be the same as the other Alphas that I have.

You bet Chance. One of my very favorites. The Blue Labels have Jasons Makers Mark on the head too.

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast

I would like to add that I own 4 alphas... a ready made alpha, a blue label alpha, and two coppers. I love them all. they are well built lights that will last a lifetime. ive even sent one in for an LED upgrade from the man himself. with all that said, there is something missing on my ready made alpha. the threads, while good, are not as good as the blue label lights. the hand feel is a little off, with sharper corners since those lights go straight to plating after being machined. LEDs, drivers, and switches can always be replaced. but the machining and hand finishing that Jason did to the blue label lights will never be replicated. someone get this before its gone!!!

light-modder

Enlightened

I keep watching this thread expecting it to be gone. I have wanted one for three or four years now. Someday, but not today.
Good luck with the sale.

Bronco

Enlightened

What size batteries do these use? I took a quick peek at Jason's product page, but didn't see it mentioned.

WTS: Prometheus Alpha Blue Label

SOLD...Carpe Diem, it's yours! PayPal addy is above and I'll ship it Monday!

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

PP has been sent. Pleased to be the buyer!

Last edited: