Favorite single 18650 light of 2016

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Close enough to 2016... Mine would be zebralight sc600w mk3 hi nw. Pretty much the only light i bought except for a fenix pd35tac(can't stand the tint but nice light otherwise for general use)

Like the zl for tint/beam profile and ui. Fits my needs very well

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
Convoy S2+ nw probably.
Not the best at anything but when I remember it cost $13 I just laugh to myself every single time!
It is just a great all-purpose beam and decent runtime and really put together well for what it us.

The ZL SC600III Hi is another great one and for the $100 it had better be!

billcoe

Newly Enlightened
Nitecore MH20GT. Great light. Easy on - off (no taillight clicky crap so you can grab it in the dark and turn it on with one hand), powerful, and USB chargeable in case you are out in the woods and forgot to charge it in advance.

Illum

Flashaholic
Eagletac P200LC2

Single switch [Tail clicky]
Momentary on possible
Rotate the head to change modes, I don't have click through the modes. I set it [once] and simply use the tail to turn it on or off.
Amazing throw and usable spill [XPL-HI Neutral really trumps the outdoors]
Surefire F04 compatible, in fact any E series filters fit perfectly.
Arrives with a cute cr123A sleeve that allows a rapid battery change.

Dislike
No lockout feature.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
For the most part the Olight S2 Baton is a year 2016 item.

It is my favorite single 18650 light because it gets the job done, with mid-range cost. There is budget, and there is jewelry, but for single 18650, I decided on something in between. The S2 Baton functions the way I want, reliably, no fuss, no muss.

TA_ls1

Enlightened
The Zebralight SC600w Mk III HI is my favorite, followed by the Nitecore MH27GT.

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nitecore MH20GT. Great light. Easy on - off (no taillight clicky crap so you can grab it in the dark and turn it on with one hand), powerful, and USB chargeable in case you are out in the woods and forgot to charge it in advance.

Huh?

Are you saying the Tailcap Clicky is a Negative for you AND that you can charge a USB light in the middle of the woods?

I just keep trying to understand this post somehow.