My new Lumintop Ti. Tool

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
My LUMINTOP Tool Titanium EDC 110 Lumen Compact Mini Handheld Flashlight with Clip Cree XP-G2 LED, arrived today. It is a cool little light. I like that the green ring around the bezel glows n the dark I got it, as I did not have a AAA light that can tail stand, and I have been intrigued by this light.

I wish the pocket clip was more permanent.

I do like how it feels in the hand, and the button to turn it on & off, is very nice. I think it is a cool little light, for the price.

Last edited:

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats on your Cool White TiTool

fwiw, if youre curious about High CRI, The TiTool w Nichia is on sale:

TiTool link deleted, Ive been informed Im not supposed to share.. sorry.. contact Freeme and M4D M4X and Pablo

there is also a Copper Tool deal (Im not suppost to post code or price, you have to go ask)

there are also a few hours left in the Massdrop Brass Tool for $25, available w Nichia also
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-brass-aaa-pocket-flashlight

The Lumintop Tools are my favorite way to get a Nichia LED in an AAA light
size comparison
tw9DWo98vyp0Og0cfQ07-qc8DSZfwNvxcZ4q2FmYk8ADqzc7zt2OvgUFGGbW6CTCsuQQ00Dr2NzDtbeR-m0yAnPw1MS-Wc_wrDRlSUFFHIr_2NjH-vpmniaKnKokQeKafzsa9wsH1yKsgSg2kNpqVO-x9gbYnL0p8qdnE7zMOgqvRZw6n_mDBdrEXs_9PAbIG-xyryIa0NC_pAFoQHsH8mAR5tK6LT_xDztZkrgBRl9gohVZIC2zjO-UaS6EIYyqmvFxu05_QbAVjvRQEOenWNtlXLbFScqbD2eVYCO8smw_pQxx7mFxSa3N94IzDedFx3u0M4HWlT5iZJtohTdT5giJxuNaAE6ZXDp1oJg50uufmWH19eDdiNfzHiyl6a_kg3Ikht7tuubGhYbzhhxMt_yl5N9wOr4vJ6DVytGN9tN1e7Q4TgfcqajXdwyc6JPLROmxn6ehP-TtfYrsC9vkjJtPeNuQIGwiBxWiYWqNlGdMlfNAgeUopfAZ-u-J6tWakWtSDXA5jaftClTGVG8QfIy3iae6NGowE-tPT1uw5wiT1daTMSXHOv5pGOaQ_V20JOmPp2-OxhvU3xaJkDRGTeIiigKwVpCfPR3VaHhxsuRC8G8xkSJQ=w1202-h902-no

Last edited:

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would LOVE that, but I just can't swing it right now.

Last edited:

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Congrats on your Cool White TiTool

fwiw, if youre curious about High CRI, The TiTool w Nichia is on sale:

LUMINTOP Tool Ti Nichia 219BT 80Lm Titanium LED Flashlight

NICHIA 219BT (NEUTRAL WHITE LIGHT) SILVER
$31.99 Code: ****

there is also a Copper Tool deal (Im not suppost to post code or price, you have to go ask)

there are also a few hours left in the Massdrop Brass Tool for $25, available w Nichia also
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-brass-aaa-pocket-flashlight

The Lumintop Tools are my favorite way to get a Nichia LED in an AAA light
size comparison
tw9DWo98vyp0Og0cfQ07-qc8DSZfwNvxcZ4q2FmYk8ADqzc7zt2OvgUFGGbW6CTCsuQQ00Dr2NzDtbeR-m0yAnPw1MS-Wc_wrDRlSUFFHIr_2NjH-vpmniaKnKokQeKafzsa9wsH1yKsgSg2kNpqVO-x9gbYnL0p8qdnE7zMOgqvRZw6n_mDBdrEXs_9PAbIG-xyryIa0NC_pAFoQHsH8mAR5tK6LT_xDztZkrgBRl9gohVZIC2zjO-UaS6EIYyqmvFxu05_QbAVjvRQEOenWNtlXLbFScqbD2eVYCO8smw_pQxx7mFxSa3N94IzDedFx3u0M4HWlT5iZJtohTdT5giJxuNaAE6ZXDp1oJg50uufmWH19eDdiNfzHiyl6a_kg3Ikht7tuubGhYbzhhxMt_yl5N9wOr4vJ6DVytGN9tN1e7Q4TgfcqajXdwyc6JPLROmxn6ehP-TtfYrsC9vkjJtPeNuQIGwiBxWiYWqNlGdMlfNAgeUopfAZ-u-J6tWakWtSDXA5jaftClTGVG8QfIy3iae6NGowE-tPT1uw5wiT1daTMSXHOv5pGOaQ_V20JOmPp2-OxhvU3xaJkDRGTeIiigKwVpCfPR3VaHhxsuRC8G8xkSJQ=w1202-h902-no
Thanks for the heads-up. I just ordered one.

Last edited:

Capolini

Banned
Did you sign in first? That code just worked for me.

Yes,i signed in and go to check out, put code in and when I click "APPLY" button it sends me back to sign in!! It has done that more than 5 times!

EDIT:OK,,I have it now. I went back to original sign up/welcome email and I had to click another link: "Click the link below to complete registration and activate your account:"!!!

That was associated w/ a welcome email. I never read the bottom part until now! lol!!!
:shakehead

Last edited:

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
Discount codes deleted, Ive been informed Im not supposed to share.. sorry.. contact Freeme and M4D M4X and Pablo

if you quoted my post, please delete the deal codes

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have several in aluminum and copper. I did a quick test with one of my aluminum ones with using a 10440 cell instead of an AAA cell. Yes, it was brighter. But it appeared to me that the ranges were more compressed together, and towards the higher output. This makes sense since the higher voltage would need a different setup in the driver to provide the same visual perceptions. I also noticed that even with the only ten or twenty seconds or so that I tested it, the head was already noticeably warm. Since I already have higher output lights I will just keep using AAA cells in mine. But I do like the light. I have EDCed a Microstream for years, and the tool is like a Microstream with modes. And at half the price, that makes it really attractive. I will just have to see if it bares up as well as a Microstream does.

I wish the aluminum version was available with the Nichea option, since I am not up for doing an LED swap myself, and it is not worth paying someone else to do it. If it becomes a real issue I will just buy more Copper versions,

To mangle an old, old commercial: "Try it, you'll like it."