Nitecore MT03 - Where?

thegameisrigged

Newly Enlightened
Hi. this may be one of my first posts but I've been lurking for years. I'm kind of new to flashlights and I'm looking to build my collection. Right now I'm looking for something with decent to good throw, high lumens and a little bit tactical (not super important) to carry in a belt holster for use at work so it can be a little bigger but not huge. The XT12GT is maybe as big as I want to go for this buying round. Trying to decide between the MH20GT, XT11GT, XT12GT and the TM03. I've racked my brain on what my next purchase will be and after reading about the Klarus XT line having some switch issues I think I'm going for the TM03. Where is the best place to buy from as far as price and shipping time and are there any coupon codes/discounts seen in the wild? Normally if prices are the same I usually go with goinggear just because I like Marshal's YT videos. As I said, I'm new and I hope I didn't post in the wrong place.

Thanks in advance.
Stacy

olemil

Newly Enlightened
If you want the TM03 from GG, they have a Valentines sale (14% off) going through tomorrow. $111 after "sweetie" discount plus shipping. Can't beat their service and fast shipping!!

Last edited:

ericwp

Newly Enlightened
The nitecore r40 might be what you are looking for if you're interested in the tm03, take a look at it.

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm a big fan of the tm03. Its output is massive, it is built like a tank, super convenient turbo activation with rear paddle, etc. Downside is that the turbo eats the battery quickly!

The other 3 lights are all more throwy. Tighter beam, less floody. Two different classes of lights.

The 2 Klarus lights have been tested to fall short of lumens claims. That leaves a bad taste for me...

The MH20GT is actually smallest... so maybe 3 different classes of lights TBH.

As for where to purchase, know that if you are signed in here, there's a deals section where discount codes are posted. Lots of good options there. I personally have had good experiences with Battery Junction, GoingGear, Illumn, and NitecoreStore.