• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD...WTS- T6VN XPL PDT DRIVER VNX2

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Howdy. I am (reluctantly) selling my modified Jetbeam T6 modified by Vinh (details in his thread). It has 4 dedomed led's, current boost, and other details that currently escape me. for some unknown reason i can't locate the original box. i recently sold a stock t6 and i believe the box i sold with it might have been the one for this light. It comes with the build card with some specs on it. Vinh no longer mods these so grab it while you can. There is a nick in the tailcap in 2 spots that show shiny from the anondizing removed

$205 shipped in usa only please

IMG_4222.jpgIMG_4221.jpgIMG_4215.jpgIMG_4213.jpg

Last edited:

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: USA: WTS- T6VN XPL PDT DRIVER VNX2

Wow! I wouldn't take $400 for my T6vn. You must have bought a TN40vn or the one with an S in it, or that other thing, that monster X65vn.

I think you should sell the new ones instead and keep the T6vn before someone says I'll take it. :)

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm starting to see the lunacy in owning More than one of the same light let alone one modded one stock one cool white one neutral...

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

If I had not just bought a T6vn a few weeks ago I would be all over this. A man has got to know his limitations.

...and that's the problem with me. I should be selling 20 lights but I could only post 3 without tears welling up in my eyes

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

...and that's the problem with me. I should be selling 20 lights but I could only post 3 without tears welling up in my eyes

Hey atl, i am sure you have atleast two 6xlvn.. damn. Total value $1400....

SG Hall

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice pick up MC, it's a light that you'll find yourself using. The size is unique and its output is placed right between single reflector lights and larger multi reflector lights like the TN40, RC and X series. It punches above its weight for throw ( it was the worthy winner of the throw kombat last year). [emoji16]

MC408

Enlightened

Nice pick up MC, it's a light that you'll find yourself using. The size is unique and its output is placed right between single reflector lights and larger multi reflector lights like the TN40, RC and X series. It punches above its weight for throw ( it was the worthy winner of the throw kombat last year). [emoji16]

Thanks SG. I was on the fence cause I shot my load this month with jmayot, but after reading up on the T6vn, I had to do it.

MC408

Enlightened

Congrats to both buyer and seller! Mike your collection is really shaping up.

Thanks wim, and AG, I'm pretty sure I'm just joining this vicious circle of addicts and I will be wholesaling part of my collection in a few months to whoever the next MC408 is. Lol. But I'm having fun doing it!

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks wim, and AG, I'm pretty sure I'm just joining this vicious circle of addicts and I will be wholesaling part of my collection in a few months to whoever the next MC408 is. Lol. But I'm having fun doing it!
That's the fun part of it:)

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mike that boy won't need much more than a hug, some applesauce and a clean diaper for the next couple of years so stocking up now on big lights, beef jerky and tiger stripped AR-15s just seems prudent to me.