Anybody else Broke?

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anybody else spend too much this month? I still find myself cruising the b/s/t though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, we may be broke but we can still play with out lights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
As a newbie, my previous experience was Streamlight, Mag, Pelican and ASP. In the last month since I have discovered CPF, I have, as I've been warned about, gone overboard: SF: 3xE2E, KL1, 2x6P, C2; Arc: AA; Pelican: 2xPM6; and it's only the beginning. My wife is gonna kill me.

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
Heh, heh, heh ooooouuuuch! Yeah I'm in the can this month. Wife still hasn't found a job, I'm out while the boss tries to get two new jobs lined up for us (he ain't too good at the business thing or giving me advanced notice of problems!) I laid out a bit of cash on the lanyard rings and hope I can at least break even there. Whoohoo, always a hell of a ride though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Tad

BlindedByTheLite

Flashlight Enthusiast
i've been broke since college started.

i flip a coin to decide wether i get a flashlight and go a couple weeks without groceries or i get groceries and go a couple weeks without flashlights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

Samoan

Enlightened
Broke yes, but now I have plenty of trade bait!

Just wish there were more folks out there that would be into trading for cigars. I have A LOT of those. I am at that stage where I will not be able to smoke all I have....

-F

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Me. That's why I'm at home responding to this. It helps me escape from the long term job hunting blues. Well...time to tweak another version of my numerous resumes. Too much longer and I won't have a home or computer to post from. Aaahhhhh!

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Bravo25 said:
Same here. The shorter list might be who's NOT broke?

[/ QUOTE ]You got that right.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I'm almost always broke. Sometimes I have to decide whether to buy groceries, make a payment on my wheelchair, or buy another flashlight. The flashlight usually wins in cases like this. Thank you CPF!!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smoker5.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

drs2000

Newly Enlightened
Is there a Flashaholics Anonymous??
(CPF-Anon)

Not broke, but definitely cracking..

Waaay too many lights. Little piles of Luxeons. Lots of wacky ideas. Lots of people here with fun ideas. At least I'm enjoying myself... Right up to when the take me awaaayyy!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

drs the crazed, maybe even cracked..

83Venture

Enlightened
Funny timing - Just ordered a Ergo 3 on sale about 10 min ago to send with a friend going to the sandbox and saw this new thread, checkbook down to $60. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

rumar

Newly Enlightened
Real quandary on my hands. A couple hundred in unallocated funds and nothing I really need. Well, need to budget for a new CNC mill. So I guess I am broke...