• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD

uhammer

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I am selling more of my stuffs. I have a KL1 that has been modded by CM w/ a Lux-III TWAK running at 750mA using the stock NX-05 optics. This is the KL1 only (body not included). The beam is a nice white beam that is perfectly centered. CM did an awesome job on this one. I am asking for $75 shipped in CONUS (international is extra). Paypal is prefer (please add extra if using CC). First "I'll take it" wins the deal. Thanks for looking.

jtice

Flashaholic
Re: FS: CM Modded KL1 with TWAK at 750mA

What converter is in it?
Will it still run on 1x123 and 2x123?

hideo

Enlightened

pm sent

hideo

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is it a BB750 or a DB750 converter?

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have one of these that Cris did too. My guess would be it's the stock converter, in which case it will run on 1, 2, or 3 cells. At least I think you can run 9V, but 2 cells for sure.

Peter

uhammer

Newly Enlightened

Sale pending to Hideo. Thanks.

To answer the quesitons here, yes it uses the stock driver but Cris modified it to run at 750mA. The stock driver will wupport 1, 2, or 3 cells. However, I have no idea how bright it is on 1 cell since I do not have a single cell tube. I know it screams on 2x 123 and 3x123 (for longer runtime). Thanks for the interest.

jtice

Flashaholic

damn /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Stock converter,,, i would have taken it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast

Not to salt your wound jtice, but I'm not sure why anyone would assume that a KL1 mod wouldn't most likely be using the stock converter. I would think that if it wasn't using the stock one, then something would be mentioned regarding which converter is being used.

Peter

hideo

Enlightened

jtice, I'll keep you in mind for this one when I start my next cycle of the "flashaholic diet"

gorge on lights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /purge of lights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smoker5.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hideo

jtice

Flashaholic

LitFuse,
Yea, rub it in why dont ya. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

hideo,
I would apreciate it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast

All my KL1 mods use the stock converter. Gives the greatest flexibility of using 1,2, 3 123's or 1 or 2 Li-Ions. 1x123 is probably not going to be in regulation for long but hey, people run the KL4 on 1 x 123 so what the heck.