playing with my new toy

raggie33

*the raggedier*
my second mr bulk creation. first is my beloved vip.tonight i got to play with the ragmag i didnt know what to name it lol.it was crated by mr bulk the work her did was amazeing looks so kewl the work he did.led perfect centered i was i had more word to describe how well all was with this light.and this is before i turned it on. so tonight i went to the camping ground.and there is a damm there and once agfain i was in amazement jaw droped to floor, this thing was amazeing i was shineing beam so far and lit stuff up so far across the water and back on the wooded paths .it shined id guess 140 yards maybe ,more i had know way tomeasure distance .the beam was adujustable to. so between the baby pin and the ragmag .mr bulk is a kick butt flashlight modder. and the vip is in the works and it loooks like it will be amazeing to.lol im in a great mood had a blast playing with my lights, but a deer scared the hect outa me lol.i either scared him with just being near him or the ragmag pointed towards him to find out what was moveing near me in woods lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well no beam shots im not to good at it.but lol run time when i first got to park i used batterys that where in it for id guess 20 hours and was still amazed.i took them out and put in new ones to see the true power. and was even more blown away..now the old batts are back in shiney brightly i leave it on in room lol ponting away from me lol

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
my fav lights that i own are my baby pin. my dorcy lithium.and comeing soon ragmag.

[/ QUOTE ]
Looks like you need to fix this sigline now...remove the "comeing soon" out of it, since you now have a Ragmag. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations, Raggie ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Britt

raggie33

*the raggedier*
sigline updated /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.giflol im so addicted to light i could of spent like all night there shineing em lol..

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
raggie33,
I hope you're proud of yourself. You probably scared that deer half to death. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif
Just think if you didn't have your light with you to see what was in the woods you would have freaked out. Then when Sasha heard that you were out without your light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
[ QUOTE ]
Hoghead said:
raggie33,
I hope you're proud of yourself. You probably scared that deer half to death. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif
Just think if you didn't have your light with you to see what was in the woods you would have freaked out. Then when Sasha heard that you were out without your light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
lol thats true.i got to find a more secluded camp ground though to many light was at this one.lighted bath room doors and what not.but was very cool away from camping area.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
raggie33 -

Looks like you may have to change your flashlight box? Maybe these kickbutt Mr. Bulks you are getting won't all fit in there?

Congratulations on your new lights. It was fun hearing about your experiences.

Bill.H

Enlightened
I've been waiting to find out what this RagMag is ever since you put it in your sig. Congrats on the new toy!
Care to share any details on it?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
o its basicaly this http://darkgear.com/mrbulk/1wmakes.htm
but with a very good bined lux 3.and a course ya know mr bulks quality he did a great job on every thing..its amazeing how bright it is and i got like almost 70 hours of usable light fianly got board with run time test it lasted very very long.put in a new set a batts tonight and lite up the sky..and also the light is very white .very awesume beam.