• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - shelf queen - HDS Rotary High CRI FDE Cerakote

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't blink. I'm not happy about selling these, but life happens and these are truly shelf queens. Still, if they don't go quickly I'm likely to pull them. No salesmanship here....just having a hard time letting them go.

If there are any marks on these lights, they came that way! If you want absolute perfection, look elsewhere because I cannot guarantee perfection. They are both as received, and have not been carried.

I've had the BOSS only a week or so and the HDS for 8 months or so, but they've both lived in a drawer. I have 2 other BOSSes and another HDS, so these two are 'extra.'

This sale is CONUS +2 only for now. I just don't have the time to go through the international shipping steps right now.

Lights will be shipped USPS Priority Small Flat Rate box. Of course I'll pay shipping and PayPal, but if you want insurance please PM me for how much additional that would be. I can't be responsible for the lights once I hand them to the post office.

This is what I paid for the lights, minus the shipping that I paid. If they don't sell I won't be heartbroken - rather, I'll probably be heartbroken when they do sell!

Feel free to PM questions, but the time "I'll take it" is posted in THIS THREAD is the sole criteria for who 'wins' should there be any question.

Thanks for looking

HDS Rotary Executive, recessed switch, Nichia 219B emitter, FDE Cerakote. Comes with the battery that came in it!

$345 - SOLD

BOSS 35 in Black HA. Red secondary, XPL Redome at ~4500k. Beautiful light. As I said, I have 2 others so this one is up for adoption!

$375 - SOLD

Last edited:

YummyBacon!

Enlightened
Re: FS - a couple of shelf queens - HDS and BOSS (SPF)

Great snag-you are going to like this one!:)

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - shelf queen - HDS Rotary High CRI FDE Cerakote

Any non coated rotary?

Well, I have a slightly blemished tactical rotary 250. It has been 'tested' (read, dropped on concrete) that I carry in my truck. I suppose I could part with it and keep the cerakote...PM if interested. I can send photos when I get home if you are interested.

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: FS - shelf queen - HDS Rotary High CRI FDE Cerakote

Nice score. Unobtainable new, and Dan's great to do business with.
:thumbsup:

Latest posts