• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS (USA): Nitecore SRT6VN XM-L2 PDT, Manker U21VN

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
CLOSED : (USA): Nitecore SRT6VN XM-L2 PDT, Manker U21VN

Howdy. Trying to let my sponsor know i'm following the program by giving up some of my lights (so i can buy more lights). Oh, damn. i should've left that part out. Anyways, This started out with a black srt6, a nice solid light to begin with. Toss in an xm-l2 with Premium Dedome Tint (a slight hint of rosie-ness), and Driver vn2 (the control ring circuit was broken during the mod), and it's a whole lot more light. has the v54 signature, spec card, lanyard, clip (don't know why...has anyone actually used a belt clip with this light?), ​original box. small pin pricks of anodizing removed, but largely unnoticeable.

IMG_4265.jpg

$60 Shipped priority usps

also...

Manker U21VN Driver VN4 XP-L PDT spec card, no lanyard. perfect condition (one month old), V54 engraved. Not only am i a flashaholic, i'm becoming a tint snob. i received 2 others and even though i paid extra for this one, i like the tint of the other 2 better (yours would be the one all the way to the left in the beam shot). $90 including shipping...

Just to let you know, the tint isn't that green. Original box & charge cable included.

Attachments

• IMG_4277.jpg
    IMG_4277.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_4275.jpg
    IMG_4275.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_4272.jpg
    IMG_4272.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_4270.jpg
    IMG_4270.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last price drop before they're pulled. I was looking for a reason to keep them...so much for that

Last edited:

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep, you need to move this to the regular WTS. Too many potential buyers don't know to look in here.

And for what it's worth... I'm selling lights like crazy but you don't see my U21vn up for sale. Great light, especially for the price, and a trustworthy seller too.

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received the SRT6vn in excellent shape. Thanks for keeping these lights moving-I find it so easy to get new ones and indescribably difficult to sell or trade any of my collection. Must be my disease, Flashaholism...

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Affirmative, trying to decide what I can part with, but also being pulled towards the FourSevens Buy one get one free deal on the Titanium Paladin. Plus had another operation on my back this morning(minor surgery)-power went out at the surgery center and back up generator died, so what could have been 5 minutes of darkness was prevented by my Zebralight....