• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Questions about the E01R USB rechargeable 1AAA light.

LightObsession

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi,

I just saw the new E01R advertised at batteryjunction.com and have some questions & observations:

1) Would you consider making a version without mode memory, since I prefer to always have the option of going directly to low mode, regardless of what mode it was in when turned off.

2) Can the strobe mode be skipped (hidden), or does it have to be cycled through when changing modes? I'd prefer for it to be hidden.

3) Would you consider an optional clip without the loop on the side opposite the pocket clip? With that loop opposite the clip, the loop/tab will be protruding into the wearer's body when clipped on a pocket. I would grind it off, if I got the light. The reversible pocket clip itself looks quite nice.

4) Is there some form of electronic lockout to prevent accidental activations?

5) What is the mode sequence?

6) What is the color temperature?

7) What is the CRI?

8) What is the beam profile?

9) Would you consider a flat tailcap option, so that the light can tail stand?

I really like the concept of a USB rechargeable 1AAA light with the reversible clip, but would prefer one without the memory mode, or at least the option to disable the memory mode and I never want to have to go through the strobe mode when changing brightness levels, though I'm okay with having a hidden strobe available.

Thanks,

I welcome any other information about this new lights functions and parameters that you may be able to provide, so that we potential buyers can have more information to make decisions with.

zieloczek100

Newly Enlightened
High, middle, Low, High, middle, Low ect
2x fast klik = strobo

The memory can not be turned off, and there is no electronic lock.

TinderBox (UK)

Flashlight Enthusiast
Also the E10R built in micro-usb battery charger only charges the nimh battery`s to 50% The E10R AA version is reported to do the same though it can support li-ion cells and they charge fine.

John.

Latest posts