OxyLED MD50 & Newbie Charger Questions

SoCalTiger

Newly Enlightened
Hi All,

Newbie here. I recently bought the OxyLEDMD50 from Amazon and it's my first torch that uses a lithium battery (18650 form factor). I'm happy with the light output and construction.

However, I'm unsure of the battery and charger that were included. I don't want to endanger myself by using a dangerous battery or charger. My understanding is that the primary risk with Li- batteries is while charging. I did monitor the battery for heat to touch and it only became luke-warm at best. I checked on the battery every 15-30min and I did pulled it before it was completely charged to be extra safe (multimeter reads 4.07V). I also store the flashlight with the battery removed. Hopefully not being too paranoid? Questions:

1) Does anyone know if the included charger will shut-off automatically at 4.2V or less?
2) How can I test the charger output myself to make sure it will actually shut off? I have a multimeter but I'm rusty at using them as it's been years since I used them in practice.
3) I'm not really planning on buying more Li- powered lights but I do have lots of AA and AAA NiMH. What would be a good reliable charger that does both? Or is it more cost efficient to just buy a 1-cell lithium recharger and keep my NiMH stuff separate?

On Amazon you can search for "OxyLED MD50" and it is the first result.