• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Gotham, #68/100 SOLD! Thanks, CPF

gottawearshades

Enlightened
This is a limited edition light, number 68 out of 100, made by Leef and Milkyspit.

This one has been throughly modified by Milky shortly before his retirement, with a nice XM-L emitter and the same optic he used on his MOAL builds, but this one was focused for significantly more throw than those. I also installed a soft-press boot for the McClicky switch, and a moderate strike RPM bezel with four yellow trits.

From the Milky tape:

"Cree XML-U21C Carlco20mm (10003:10733) TMGK CustFaAlSink Acorn 2.0 fw:C-DaffyShades Use 1x 18650 (preferred) or 2x Primaries"

Four brightness levels, and tactical strobe, > 820 lumens on max. Three UIs to choose from: one that always starts on Max, a simple one with mode memory, and one that works like an HDS light. Plus there's a "Mizer Mode," where each level looks haf as bright but runs MUCH longer.

Milky lights are legendary for their efficiency, and this light is a real workhorse. This is a terrific walking light as is, but it's also quite modifiable, in large or small ways. I'm going to miss this light, but I need the cash and it's been sitting in its case for some time.

Oh, and it comes with a nice custom Otter Box case!

$375 shipped CONUS. Sold!

Gotham1.jpg

Gotham2.jpg
I can only take ugly pictures, but this is beautiful light, and in addition to my pictures, you can see some in this thread (http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...announcing-the-GOTHAM-by-Leef-and-Milky/page3)that do more justice to the design and machining of this work of art. The body is nickel-plated aluminum, and is very robust. The light has seen some use, but I don't see any wear on it.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

autogiro

Enlightened
Re: Milky-modded Gotham, #68/100

Quick is an understatement! Got home and the light was waiting for me at the door.
Pretty cool light in a pretty cool case!
Thanks again!
Auto