• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Two broken Milky Mods. Both sold, thanks CPF!

gottawearshades

Enlightened
I am putting up for sale two nice lights created by Milkyspit, which worked great until they didn't. And he's no longer around to repair them, so I am offering them as fixer-uppers or modding hosts.

Arc First Run
This is a very nice, robust build, with an xp-g and a driver from a Surefire E3L. The host was near mint. This light still works, sort of. It flickers like a candle, from low to high. So, if you want a very robust, battery-powered candle, this is perfect for you as is.
From the Milky tape:"Special Reserve. XPG-R5 1B Ledil-Lisa-XP-SS MG KX1 driver Delrin Sleeve Use with 1 Primary Cell"

Asking $40 + $5 shipping CONUS. Sold to Nitroz.

Surefire KX2 head.

Milky called this one the Creemator Cubed.

Three neutral-white XPG R4 5B and his Acorn driver. If it worked, you would get four brightness levels plus strobe, three UIs to choose from, and Mizer-mode. But at the moment, it only comes on very dimly. This might be an easy fix that is beyond me.

From the Milky tape:"'Special Reserve' Carlco #10507 (18 degree) Acorn 1.3 'Daffy-shades' CuSink Use 1 x li-ion or 2X Primaries"

$35 + $5 shipping CONUS. Sold to Bogie.

(Buy both: $80 shipped.)
broken_milkies.jpg
Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

altermann

Enlightened
Re: Two broken Milky Mods.

Send me the picts please, and i want to reserve them both till pictures received.
Thanks

gottawearshades

Enlightened
Re: Two broken Milky Mods.

PM sent!

Also, picture posted!

Also, CPF seems to be very buggy/slow right now, or else my Internet is broken. . . . .