Fenixpd35 tac

B-dog

Newly Enlightened
Couple guys at work have these lights. Are they good quality? Worth the price

PocketLight88

Newly Enlightened
I've had mine for over a year, it was my first professional non store bought light. Great light and it always works!

colight

Enlightened
According to most posts about the PD35 TAC here on CPF, these were one of the most favored flashlights that Fenix ever produced, and judged by the quality of Fenix lights that I own myself, I tend to believe them!

colight

Enlightened
I am wondering if I have an addiction forming. I am forever browsing CPF, searching for which light I should look at next. Dangerous? Maybe not, because I can still resist the temptation to take the next step - buying! Well, so far anyway......... :broke:

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am wondering if I have an addiction forming. I am forever browsing CPF, searching for which light I should look at next. Dangerous? Maybe not, because I can still resist the temptation to take the next step - buying! Well, so far anyway......... :broke:
You have it trust me:)

EPVQ30

Newly Enlightened
does anybody know if fenix is launching the updated version of the pd35 tac anytime soon?

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix has very good quality lights. I had this light and it is good, I just couldn't deal with the tint as i am used to neutral tints. It has a slightly bluish tint to it. As far as I know, there are no plans for an update on this light.
Another solid option for a similar light is the Fenix PD32 which i think people favor more than the 35tac.

I ended up giving my PD35tac to my dad and he loves it. For similar lights of good quality(not quite as good as fenix) and better emitter choices, i would recommend eagtac. Best of luck in your decision