Question about zebralight sc600 mkiii

seantik

Newly Enlightened
Hello

Just received a new light yesterday. Really impressed with size, throw, tint and lumen 😊

Do have a question on how to grant access to the other modes. When I want to program the second L2 I can only choose between 2 modes and not 3 as stated in the manual - how?

Seantik

JLeephoto

Newly Enlightened
Hello

I want to program the second L2 I can only choose between 2 modes and not 3 as stated in the manual - how?

Seantik

The third L2 is only .01 lumens. Are you sure you sure it's not there? It's so low it's easy to miss without looking into the light.

seantik

Newly Enlightened
The third L2 is only .01 lumens. Are you sure you sure it's not there? It's so low it's easy to miss without looking into the light.

I actually need the lowest possible lm in order not to ruin my night vision when reading a sea chart. I'm almost certain only two modes.

Seantik

JLeephoto

Newly Enlightened
From L2 are you double clicking 6x to get in configuration mode? Then continued double clicks to cycle through the 3 choices?

seantik

Newly Enlightened
From L2 are you double clicking 6x to get in configuration mode? Then continued double clicks to cycle through the 3 choices?

Exactly, but once in configuration mode I can only choose between two.

Seantik

JLeephoto

Newly Enlightened
Strange, just checked mine and get all three choices no problem. I'm at a loss to help.

Connor

Enlightened
@seantik
Assuming that you entered the configuration mode correctly (please check again) the only thing I could think of would be a faultily programmed driver. Contact Zebralight and ask for a replacement .. :-/

seantik

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for your help. I am now for some reason able to switch between 3 modes in L 👍

Very very happy with the light absolutely awesome (HI version)

Seantik

Witterings

Enlightened
Nor sure if they're all the same but might be useful if you want to change it in the future ... mine ... for some reason ... say I'm in high, I click 6 times to enter program ... the 1st time I try double clicking to go between the different levels it misses one of them out which I think is the lowest ... I have to go through the cycle a couple of times before I get all 3 levels as options.

Threw me at 1st but now I know it works like that I just keep double clicking until I know I'm getting all 3.