Flashlight holster help

J Smith

Newly Enlightened
Needing a little help here. I have been using a Surefire V21 holster for a while. It is getting a little worn so I looked to order a new one to use with a Surefire Fury I just ordered. Found out they long longer make it. Any pointers to a good holster made like the V21 that will work well with the P2X Fury? Saw one on Countycomm for 9.00 but hate to order it without knowing for sure if it will work with the Fury.
Thanks

J Smith

Newly Enlightened
I will get the light tomorrow. I will go to Lowes to see what they have in the Niteize. Does it have a flap to cover the head. I was thinking most of their pouches were open top.

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is the P2X your standard 1" light? If so, Mountain Electronics has a very nice holster for a couple of dollars - it's the one with four stars. I use them for my G2 and C2 Surefires and my Seraph6. Well made and very sturdy.

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
RipOffs Holsters are what I mainly use,they are a little pricier than the ones you mention but no too bad and they are very nice and have versions for most lights if you look on their site armed with the dimensions that you need.

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
You might have a look at Maxpedition's five inch flashlight holster. It has a velcro flap like the old V21, but the overall construction is better. Should last longer. I use mine for an Elzetta Bravo, which is very similar to the P2X in size.

J Smith

Newly Enlightened
You might have a look at Maxpedition's five inch flashlight holster. It has a velcro flap like the old V21, but the overall construction is better. Should last longer. I use mine for an Elzetta Bravo, which is very similar to the P2X in size.

Thank You!
That looks like it may be perfect.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Pelican has some good holsters. Not sure which particular model would be perfect. But they have some different models using the typical button top closer like those old SureFires. Bezel up though. If that's an issue disregard this post.